Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TO Done As An Eagle....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suspended for four games but then will not be able to play once that is done.

Essentially releasing him.

Good for them!!!
Or giving them time to trade him.
i think that the eagles should trade him away because since losing in the super bowl last year he has been nothing but a distraction to the team
It is about time the Eagles took a serious step towards getting the poison that is Terrell Owens out of their organization. He will not be allowed to play the rest of this season. Congrats to Eagles.
I was hoping they would have enough sense to get rid of him. Hopefully noone will be dumb enough to pick him up.
Im glad that the Eagles got rid of T.O. and its about time.....hes been nothing but trouble since the super bowl last year.....
bout time... TO needs to go. 2 teams so far and couldn't get along with either organization... he is a cancer for any team that picks him up.
someone will pick him up though maybe a below 500 team i wouldn't have him if i was a gm or coach at the pro level but i'm glad the eagels released him i hope it teaches hima lesson...which i doubt
about time!!!