Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nice Weather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what the weather has been like for those of you in Pikeville, but over the past week I have been wearing shorts and t-shirts...it's been in the 70+ range even hitting 80+ for our football game on Saturday.

Is it like this in KY?? And what the hell is going on? It's NOVEMBER and supposed to be cold!!!

But I LOVE it like this!!! :bounce:
Saturday was almost 80 degrees Beef. It was in the 70's pretty much everyday last week. It sure was cold this morning though !!!!
It hasn't been quite that warm, but it has been in the 70s most of this last week in Ashland.
70's all last week. Is it a sign of things to come this winter.
What kind of sign batpuff? Going to be cold or warm?
It has bene really warm here I wore shorts friday and saturday
Were due for a bad winter, all the old timers are saying its going to be this year for some reason or another? Something to due with how high all the yellow jackets nest have been this year?
I love those old timer weather tricks.
yea i have heard several talk about that one this year!
I've heard the same. I've looked at the almanac for the remainder of the year but it isn't showing much in the form of snow from now thru December. Maybe January and February have something in store for us.
The weather Saturday night was great, when I got out of the car at Warrior Night I was actually like Daaaang and Reizvoll agreed, it was a very nice night.

The mornings are pretty cold here around 7am but it warms up quite nicely.
7am :lol: Glad I don't see that time Smile
It's been warm all weekend...I've had on shorts and t-shirts the entire time...it got kinda cool tonight though...but then again I freeze when it's like 60 degrees.
Beef Wrote:7am :lol: Glad I don't see that time Smile

Sooooome people have to go to school from 8 til 3 still :ChairHit:
I don't start will 9:20 :big grin:
Hmm...school.....I don't get up til around 10:30 and I only have "school" for 1 hour twice a week (in my living room) ...and 99% of the time my teacher doesn't even stay an hour....so BEAT THAT! lol
Night classes are the best... I don't have school until 6:30 tonight..
and I love the nice weather
this is crazy though its almost 50 outside and almost mid november ....
I just walked or well hopped outside and it's really nice out today and it's around 76%...it's crazy but I LOVE it... I just hope we don't have a bad winter....
From having such a hot summer and a warm fall I would guess that we are pretty much doomed to a BAD winter but we will see. I am loving the warm evening temperatures this late in the year.
its hot one day cold the next this gets on my nerves
Still kinda warm here....60's...I word shorts and t'shirt to class this morning but might have to go with jeans this afternoon.

Supposed to have a cold front come through but back up in the 70s on the weekend.
It's 41 here in the burg. I was sitting outside last night without a shirt and with shorts on, but this morning it was freezing and very windy. What a difference 6 hours makes.
It's getting colder and colder as I sit here....I have the windows open and can feel the cold air coming in.
It's cold out today...My mom said it was somewhere around 50 something...I'm too lazy to get my phone and call to find out exactly what it is...