Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cummings Signs with North Carolina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone spread some information on the subject of Adam Cummings signing with North Carolina. I heard from a friend today that Cummings signed with the Tar Heels to play football. I thought he was going somewhere for track. Does anyone know for sure...???:yesno:
Webster Wrote:Can anyone spread some information on the subject of Adam Cummings signing with North Carolina. I heard from a friend today that Cummings signed with the Tar Heels to play football. I thought he was going somewhere for track. Does anyone know for sure...???:yesno:

Who does he play for?
HappyGilmore Wrote:Who does he play for?
Paintsville
Hadn't heard this but if so congratulations to Adam. It would come by suprise to me but hopefully this is the right information.
Adam is a great player but is he high caliber enough to play for a team like NC
if it does happen congrats
Can anyone verify this?
I know Adam very closely and I dont believe he is going to North Carolina. I do think he is going to Emry Riddle to play on the Track and Feild team that just started last year.
Congrats to Adam Cummings if he does goto NC, but I heard from a friend that he turned down North Carolina because their track and field team was not strong enough..
I can verify....its totally bogus at this time he has nothing with NC
brotherinarms Wrote:I can verify....its totally bogus at this time he has nothing with NC

Before you jump conclusions, I wouldn't say nothing. I'm pretty sure Adam is in contact with UNC just the same as some other Big Div. 1A schools. Although this may deceiving but he's communicating with these schools for track and field purposes.
brotherinarms Wrote:I can verify....its totally bogus at this time he has nothing with NC

So, he signing with NC is a rumor?
Adam Cummings is currently not going to NC
Haha
It would be good for this area if someone could get the opportunity to play for a tough D-1 school like NC
well my father is close to some of the people at paintsville and they told him that adam had no intent of going there because of their weak track and feild program
weak track and field program? i havent heard of him being a track star or anything lol
Superman Wrote:weak track and field program? i havent heard of him being a track star or anything lol

Not actually seen him, but have heard that he does throw the shot put and discuss a pretty good distance.
will he start?
Congrats Adam!
he isnt really