Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell-Jenkins update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know how this one is going?
they dont play til 9:00
Powell is up 1-0 in the top of the 5th. It started raining hard and the game is scheduled to begin playing again saturday at 1 I believe
wouldnt that be an upset, powell over jenkins? do you know what the score of the Estill/LCC game was?
Strikeout King Wrote:wouldnt that be an upset, powell over jenkins? do you know what the score of the Estill/LCC game was?

If I'm not mistaken, it was something like 5-1 or 5-2. Not a blowout at all. LCC made a few early errors and some mental blunders and that was enough to put them away. They actually had the tying run at the plate in the top of the 7th and a baserunning mistake was the last out.
NikonD300 Wrote:If I'm not mistaken, it was something like 5-1 or 5-2. Not a blowout at all. LCC made a few early errors and some mental blunders and that was enough to put them away. They actually had the tying run at the plate in the top of the 7th and a baserunning mistake was the last out.

thanks NikonD300
DoItBig Wrote:Powell is up 1-0 in the top of the 5th. It started raining hard and the game is scheduled to begin playing again saturday at 1 I believe

you are right.
the game will pick up where it left off...
jenkins is at bat with 0 outs with a girl on first in the top of the fifth.
that would be a upset.
anyone know the score of the powell - jenkins game?