Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. Breathitt Co. 5/29 (14th Region Semi-Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14th Region @ Hazard Semi-Final

thoughts?

Hazard
Hazard
Have to go with the Bulldogs.
Hazard.
Hazard has the offense to win this game but I think if their pitching has to be there, BC could possibly pull this one off. I think Breathitt rest will help them out, I'll go with Hazard-7-4 but they better be ready!
Hazard 9-3.
Hazard 14-3
Hazard had a scare. I'd say that will be bad for Breathitt. Meehan will have his club focused tomorrow. Hazard 8-1.
Dawgs Will Take This One!!!!
Breathitt
After the scare Hazard had in todays game, I think they will play better and win fairly easily.
Idk Hazard almost dropped the ball last night.
Does Hazard not have a tarp for the field????? This should be mandatory to host a regional tourney. They should be able to tarp the field and keep it dry until the games tonight, but instead it's raining cats and dogs out their and it's going to be a disaster getting that field ready for any games this afternoon when the rain breaks, if it even does.
Any word if the game at 1pm is still on?
mandan Wrote:Any word if the game at 1pm is still on?

Canceled until tomorrow is what I heard.
If they ever play, I will pick Hazard!! Good Luck!!
what about the Estill/PCC game, is it cancelled or are they gonna play it?
Dakota Ritchie could be ready to go tomorrow, this game could be a toss up if the very talented young kids come to play.
1 PM, 4 PM,and 8 PM Saturday!
killerb Wrote:1 PM, 4 PM,and 8 PM Saturday!

Thanks for the info.
With the rain, Ritchie will be eligible to throw Saturday. This will be a plus for Breathitt. I still take Hazard though. Breathitt has benefitted the most with the rain outs.
If the young kids for Breathitt play like they did against Powell, then Breathitt could make a game out of it.
it will be tough but i think it will be close if breathitt comes and plays like they are capeable of i think they might have a chance. The bottom of the line up must gets their bats gon to make this a close one!