Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 10 Letcher Co. Central 9 8 innings (14th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14th Region @ Hazard

Congrats Bulldogs
Congrats Dawgs!
I am still sick to my stomach. We had that game won, and gave it to Hazard.
WOW, What a game! Thats all you can say! 1st of all, Congrats to both teams. LCC had a few mental mistakes in the 1st and Hazard jumped on it with 4 runs on one hit, but the Cougars never gave up and fought back to take a 4 run lead in the 7th led by Watlers 2 run homer in the 6th ! but the Dawgs keep there heads up and scored 4 right back led with a Olingers 2 run shot and than a few more mistakes by the LCC D to let Hazard tie it back up with Slone double that brought two more in. Congrats Hazard on the win and Congrats once again to LCC, never fought hard made this a heck of a game!

This has to be the game of the year! It was very fun game and cant wait to see more of the 14th regional tourney 2mar!
Just hate that we are the game of the year on the losing side for the second straight year on the losing side with this one and the PCC game last year in the first round..Just really nothing to say right now..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just hate that we are the game of the year on the losing side for the second straight year on the losing side with this one and the PCC game last year in the first round..Just really nothing to say right now..

Aye PB5, Congrats on a good season. You guys never gave up and fought back to take this one to extra innings. The Cougars have some young talnet so they'll be a threat in the 14th next year too. Good Luck next season!
We have the 14th at home next year also which will hopefully help out somewhat..This game is why baseball is the greatest sport in the world! Time to get ready for summer/fall ball..We lost 2 seniors off of this years team..Just feel so empty. We really didn't have a great season. We lost 13 games by 3 runs or less this year. Just gotta get focused and hungry for next season. To be great, THERE IS NO OFFSEASON!
What's this offseason you speak of? Big Grin

Can't wait to get right back at it this weekend with Junior League, and on the 14th of next month Summer Ball.
But, we did fight back, never quit, never gave up, and we gave it 110%. Thats all you can ask, and all I have to
say is look out 14th Region next year, there is some young talent stepping into bigger roles that will have a big impact
on the outcome of the Cougars' season, but way to fight back guys, thanks for this season, as I will definitely remember it!
Congrats to Hazard, but have to give lots of credit to LCC for playing the way they did, just an all around great game!! Good luck to everyone!!
Great game. Two good comebacks. LCC had a good one to take the lead in th and 7th. Hazard was able to get their bats going in the 7th and 8th to win. Great HS baseball game.
Good Job Dawgs !!! What A Game!!! Go Dawgs!!!!
MVP2 Wrote:WOW, What a game! Thats all you can say! 1st of all, Congrats to both teams. LCC had a few mental mistakes in the 1st and Hazard jumped on it with 4 runs on one hit, but the Cougars never gave up and fought back to take a 4 run lead in the 7th led by Watlers 2 run homer in the 6th ! but the Dawgs keep there heads up and scored 4 right back led with a Olingers 2 run shot and than a few more mistakes by the LCC D to let Hazard tie it back up with Slone double that brought two more in. Congrats Hazard on the win and Congrats once again to LCC, never fought hard made this a heck of a game!

This has to be the game of the year! It was very fun game and cant wait to see more of the 14th regional tourney 2mar!

I agree with this. WOW!!! And who said that baseball was boring??? Good game LCC, you sure had us biting our fingernails. Congrats Bulldogs!!!!! Keep it up.

JUST WIN DAWGS!!!!
Knowing how Bryan Dean preaches defense, I know he is sick tonight with his team giving up 7 unearned runs in this game.
Congrats on a great game. Was fun to watch, glad to see they were able to get the games in finally! Sure is pouring this morning though, will be a lot of work to get the field ready for tonights games.
How many seniors did LCC have?
Bluecat Wrote:How many seniors did LCC have?

Two. Derek Walzer and Nathan Adams. Adams will be playing college ball at UVA-Wise and Walzer will play at Alice Lloyd College.
LCC will be one of the teams on top next season for sure then.
Grats Hazard
Congrats Hazard