Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard - Letcher updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After the first Hazard has a 4-1 lead scoring 4 runs on 1 hit.

Letcher 1
Hazard 4
i posted the same thing. i didnt mean 2 my stupid computer froze and i had to turn it off and back on.

hazard hit a grand slam or something to get those 4 runs?
Strikeout King Wrote:ihazard hit a grand slam or something to get those 4 runs?

No. Defensive mistakes led to a 2 rbi single and then a throwing error led to 2 more runs.
Olinger 2 run single, other 2 on errors
Thanks guys
after 2

Letcher 1 0
Hazard 4 0
Top 4

LCC 1

Hazard 5
after 3 Hazard 5 Letcher 1

Letcher 1 0 0
Hazard 4 0 1
does Estill/Wolfe start at 5 or 530?
Scheduled for 5
Thanks Nannook. theres gonna be like an hour before that game ever gets started
After 5
Hazard 5-1

I am thinking they might push the start time up for Estill/Wolfe and start as soon as they can to avoid any possible weather delays. No idea if they will, but that is what I would do.
Estill dont get out of School til 3:25 and they have to drive all the way up to Hazard and thats around 2 hours or more, unless they left School early.
I hope they let the kids out early, don't they do that in ever other sport?
Letcher 2 run HR to cut the lead to 5-3 after 6
nannook Wrote:I am thinking they might push the start time up for Estill/Wolfe and start as soon as they can to avoid any possible weather delays. No idea if they will, but that is what I would do.

I agree, if possible.
nannook Wrote:I hope they let the kids out early, don't they do that in ever other sport?

yea they have done that. they've let them out early for away football game, and they have let them out to go play a game up in Mason County a couple years ago. i would assume that they let them leave early
5-4 Hazard. LCC has bases loaded with one out.
Mckensie Smith strikesout 2 outs, bases loaded.
walked in another run. 5-5 tie ball game.
2-0 count...pitching change.
Nice rally by LCC. If they hadnt given up all those unearned runs this game would be over.
Base hit, and three runs come in. Letcher Central leading 8-5.
Another base hit. Letcher Central leads 9-5!
6 runs in the 7th for the cougars of Letcher Central.
Inning finally over. Bottom of 7th Letcher Central leads 9-5 over the Hazard Bulldogs.
base hit by T.J Searsey. One on with no outs.
Tyler Oilinger 2 run homer. 9-7 LCC with no one out.
ground out to first. One away for the cougars.
2 outs now for LCC.
Pages: 1 2