Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Isn't this crazy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
look at that http://msn.foxsports.com/story/5056856?GT1=7409 and read it...
that is ridiculous...i never knew you could run up the score that high playin basketball
That's ridiculous.
This is when you need to just have your players pass it around the horn and try to get open 3's and work on your jump shots
Gosh...that's crazy!
i wonder what the coach of the losing team said to his team to evev get them to come back out of the locker room, he must be one heck of a motivator lol
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:i wonder what the coach of the losing team said to his team to evev get them to come back out of the locker room, he must be one heck of a motivator lol

Any player who scores a point in the second half I'll take out to dinner

Maybe it was something like that?
that had to be horrible to watch and play in
I feel sorry for the losing team but also feel sorry for the winning team on taking all the heat
An Oklahoma Boys team lost 112-2..... Here is a link to it.....http://msn.foxsports.com/story/5056856?GT1=7409
wow now that is awesome i mean get some of them boys over here in ky lol.
that had to be embarrassing
thats really bad, I would like to watch the tape just to see what the winning team did so well.
Give them something, but please score more than 2 points.
thats is really bad....and I think it's stupid myself
sad is all I can say
Horrible
thats just bad..

i can't say that i can feel bad for a team that let someone beat them by 110 points. I mean theres no way that a boys team from Oklahoma can be that pathetic.
"PineRider" Wrote:thats just bad..

i can't say that i can feel bad for a team that let someone beat them by 110 points. I mean theres no way that a boys team from Oklahoma can be that pathetic.
Obviously they were haha... Thats what you call no mercy or just plain hatred!Confusederved:
"-STAT-32" Wrote:thats is really bad....and I think it's stupid myself
LOLConfusedhithappe
man thats awful, they mustve been 1 heck of a team
Either that or the coach has no class, After twenty years, you should know that you are in it for the win not humiliating a team. Put the water boy in for God's sake!!!
sounds like the score to a UK football game