Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th region east west all stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big congrats to SR's Corey Adams Paintsville
Mike Conley jchs

JR's Austin Lyons Paintsville

these young men were selected as the best juniors and seniors in the region this season and will play against the west all star team at The University of KY in june..

I believe the other junior selection was from Lawrence co. someone please update this...

STRONG SHOWING FOR THE 57th
Congrats to these two young men, well deserved.
will Conley even be able tp play?
INSIGHT Wrote:Big congrats to SR's Corey Adams Paintsville
Mike Conley jchs

these young men were selected as the best juniors and seniors in the region this season and will play against the west all star team at The University of KY in june..

I believe the other junior selection was from Lawrence co. someone please update this...

Heard just a few minutes ago that the other jr selected was from Sheldon Clark, not posting a name because this person had heart it second hand also and not sure if it is fact though

Congrats Adams, Conley and Lyons for being selected
INSIGHT Wrote:Big congrats to SR's Corey Adams Paintsville
Mike Conley jchs

The other selection was shane pack from lawrence co.
Allie Katt Wrote:Heard just a few minutes ago that the other jr selected was from Sheldon Clark, not posting a name because this person had heart it second hand also and not sure if it is fact though

Congrats Adams, Conley and Lyons for being selected

In the recent past nobody from Sheldon Clark was eligible to play in this game because Mike Hall was not a member of the KHSBCA. However, perhaps he has since joined.