Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bourbon Co. @ Estill Co. Aug. 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts?

Estill
Bourbon has put together a better squad than they have ever had in their short tenure. I beleive they start turning things around beginning this year and win their first "First" game of the season.
does bourbon still have Rick Massie as there coach or did they fire him and do they still have that QB that can really run the ball?
Estill wins.
Estill might not be as good but they will be pretty good this year. Their J.V. was good and Roberts is a player. Estill will be solid.
Estill also has Ronnie Yeary & Randy Davidson (Sophmores to be) at RB's, that can really run the ball.
Estill
Estill wins!
looks like Estill will be without Kenton Roberts in this game
Does anyone know for sure if Kenton is going to play?
Estill CO. By 13.
Be surprised when the NEW Bourbon County comes out and runs for abouot 400 yds on the Engineers. The colonels are back on track and Estill is just a penny on the rail. Bourbon 34- Estill 12
Bizzle Wrote:Be surprised when the NEW Bourbon County comes out and runs for abouot 400 yds on the Engineers. The colonels are back on track and Estill is just a penny on the rail. Bourbon 34- Estill 12

What you say may be true, but I would have used another phrase, the Colonels could very well be the penny.
What you say may be true, but I would have used another phrase, the Colonels could very well be the penny, however, I see this game staying close.
is Kenton Roberts playing in this game for Estill Co?
WOW what has Bourbon done in the last few years i saw them last year and they did not show me alot. This post might come back and bit BIZZLE in the butt.