Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central vs. Pikeville 5/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts & Predictions
Pretty good draw for the Panthers! They can roll the dice and throw Cecil against the Hawks and save Huffman for Lawrence Co.
Cover3 Wrote:Pretty good draw for the Panthers! They can roll the dice and throw Cecil against the Hawks and save Huffman for Lawrence Co.
I'm not sure what they should do. Huffman or Cecil will have to pitch in the championship if they make it that far.
Cover3 Wrote:Pretty good draw for the Panthers! They can roll the dice and throw Cecil against the Hawks and save Huffman for Lawrence Co.

Glad you count your chickens before they hatch! Its tournament time anything could happen its all a brand new season now and its all up for grabs.
They should throw my grandmother against Pike Central and save their 1 and 2. But they may let their 1 and 2 throw a couple innings each against PC and still have them available.
Remember grandma PC beat Pikeville 12 to 6 at the start of the season:rockon:
tictac Wrote:Remember grandma PC beat Pikeville 12 to 6 at the start of the season:rockon:

Pikeville is 14-2 lately and PC is 3-12. Teams went in completely different directions. Give grandma the ball.:devilflam
I hope your on the pikeville coaching staff, you will start your vacation early:Clap:
PC is real fired up for this game, it sure wont be an easy game for Pikeville. I'd say grandma had better watch out
Just messin' with you PC folks!
pikeville in a close one
Pikeville.
Pikeville wins in 5 ininngs.
Central should take this one by 4
jetpilot Wrote:They should throw my grandmother against Pike Central and save their 1 and 2. But they may let their 1 and 2 throw a couple innings each against PC and still have them available.

I absolutely adore you pikeville fans, you guys think that theyll go to state in every sport when there really not even that good :thatsfunn

PC will send the Preps home
mullinstiger55 Wrote:I absolutely adore you pikeville fans, you guys think that theyll go to state in every sport when there really not even that good :thatsfunn

PC will send the Preps home
You would make it easier on yourself without things like that. Don't call out people for being something and do something to make yourself look dumb.

You seem very confident in defending a team that has won something like 3 of its last 17.
Panther Thunder Wrote:You would make it easier on yourself without things like that. Don't call out people for being something and do something to make yourself look dumb.

You seem very confident in defending a team that has won something like 3 of its last 17.

Pville and PC are split 1-1 and beat eachother by even runs. No one has any room to say who will be a guaranteed win. It doesnt mean shat about your record, this is Region sweetheart. Different teams are pumped for certain teams. PC's biggest game(s) of the year is pikeville.
mullinstiger55 Wrote:Pville and PC are split 1-1 and beat eachother by even runs. No one has any room to say who will be a guaranteed win. It doesnt mean shat about your record, this is Region sweetheart. Different teams are pumped for certain teams. PC's biggest game(s) of the year is pikeville.
Lol ok. :Thumbs:
:thatsfunn
PIKEVILLE BETTER NOT BE LIKE UK BASKETBALL WAS LAST YEAR AT THE BEGINING OF THE SEASON, AND GET AHEAD OF THEMSELFS AND GET BEAT BY A LITTLE SCHOOL. If Ryan Charles pitches Pikeille better go ahead and get ready for summer Vacation. Good luck to BOTH teams, But PCC by 4 in 7 inning.
the 15th Region Baseball Tournament will be broadcast on 93.1 WDHR and http://www.wdhr.com in it's entirety.

Take your radios to the game and we'll play baseball trivia for prizes and possible guest announcer spots.
The Sports Pup Wrote:PIKEVILLE BETTER NOT BE LIKE UK BASKETBALL WAS LAST YEAR AT THE BEGINING OF THE SEASON, AND GET AHEAD OF THEMSELFS AND GET BEAT BY A LITTLE SCHOOL. If Ryan Charles pitches Pikeille better go ahead and get ready for summer Vacation. Good luck to BOTH teams, But PCC by 4 in 7 inning.
Haha. Little School? The school that is twice the size of Pikeville? :eyeroll:
I might just smell and upset here with pc over pville but the panthers have played some great ball as of late so who knows

If pc throws buck and pikeville throws cecil then I expect this to be the best opening game of the tourney. If they throw huffman then I expect it to be a little lop sided
Should be a good game.

I'll go with Keene on the mound for PHS and Charles for PCHS
Panther Thunder Wrote:Haha. Little School? The school that is twice the size of Pikeville? :eyeroll:

He means UK got beat by a little school

:flush:
If...Then Wrote:He means UK got beat by a little school

:flush:
Yes, and by saying that, he is implying that PC is a small school. If he didn't mean that, he needs to work on his means of conveying points, because going by his words what he said is what he meant.