Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Bowl 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any thoughts?
they could have brought better teams in,,,someone said that after next year things was changing and better teams brought in,hope that is so,if anyone knows how it may be shed some light
cuppett777 Wrote:they could have brought better teams in,,,someone said that after next year things was changing and better teams brought in,hope that is so,if anyone knows how it may be shed some light

What teams are even in it?
boyd and covington holy cross this year and next
Not a typical Pike County Bowl
Snare43 Wrote:Not a typical Pike County Bowl

It sure isn't. Not the typical teams that they invite is it?
should be a good bowl time in the mountains
Well Boyd County has played Belfry before I believe. But this will be the first year for Covington Holy Cross.
I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am interested in Pike Central, New Coaching staff and all PC is going to make some noise.
The Sports Pup Wrote:I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am interested in Pike Central, New Coaching staff and all PC is going to make some noise.

i hope so..
cuppett777 Wrote:boyd and covington holy cross this year and next

Couple of real powerhouses there... Rolleyes

I am really disappointed at who is responsible for getting the teams into the PCB. It used to be that we would see two premier schools come in to matchup with Belfry and Pikeville. Now, not so much. I think Shelby Valley and Pike Central would matchup better with Boyd and Holy Cross.

C'mon, PCB! Get some elite competition in here!
Real Badman Wrote:Ok, Im gald you have faith and confidence in your team. Thats always a good thing. But to consider Phelps and a New East Ridge team comparable to this Pike Central team is rediclous. Shelby Valley is a good team still even without Saunders. But to say you will score more points then 60 on Pike Central is just wrong to say. Shelby Valley is starting on a slow decline too what they once used to be. When/If Pike Central win this game it will mark the downwards fall.

Like i said didnt figure ne one would think we would win, and when did i say by 60?? dont think we beat er that much but with the talent we have in this up coming class should be a pretty good year no matter if a 2 year old is coaching, and were not declining this will be the best year valley has had or will have in a long time we never stopped lifting or practicing and if Roberts and hampton get the job everything stays the same on offense and deffense so the declining comes in where??
I might be coming down for this afterall.
That is why they play it on the field.
i heard but not for sure ,there will be better teams after this contract,lets hope so.
Will it be on tv?
Yes
Even though I am heading down for all of these games I am hoping someone will tape them for me from the tv broadcast.

If anyone can pm me so we can work something out,thanks.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Even though I am heading down for all of these games I am hoping someone will tape them for me from the tv broadcast.

If anyone can pm me so we can work something out,thanks.

me to i would like it to since i am in madisonville ky now and wont get to see my pirates or any other pike county teams
Wish we can get a live tv brodcast soon at our field.
The Pike County Bowl has become a figment of what it once was.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The Pike County Bowl has become a figment of what it once was.

Agreed.
agreed^
Do you think it will ever happen?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Do you think it will ever happen?

I don't know. But, I'd like to see it happen.
Need to get a hold of Brian Milam.
What are the dates for these games?
If they could get them on tv that would ebe amazing.
devilhorns05 Wrote:If they could get them on tv that would ebe amazing.
PCB be games are on TV. lol They might not be much longer if they don't get soem better teams in.
Predictions for the games?

mine:
East Ridge 44 Phelps 7
Belfry 32 Boyd County 14
Pike Central 26 Sheby Valley 24
Pikeville 20 Covington Holy Cross 21

Thats mine...
Pages: 1 2