Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woman has twins with 2 different dads!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I thought this was impossible because, without getting too obscene, I thought it all closed when the first one got pregnant, but look at this:

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2009/05/18/wo...t-fathers/

Quote:Eleven-month-old Justin and Jordan Washington may have arrived in the world within just seven minutes of each other, but in an amazing twist of fate, they are half brothers.
Each has a different dad because their mother Mia Washington, had an affair and conceived two babies by different men at the same time.
There is only a one-in-a-million chance of twins having different biological fathers.
The bizarre double conception happened when Mia cheated on her partner James Harrison with another man.
One of the boys is James’s son, but the other is fathered by another man, whose identity has not been released.

Normally, I'm not one to judge too quickly *ducks, and looks up to expect to be hit by lightning*, but how wrong is this?!?!?!?!?!?!.
I have actually heard about this happening before. Crazy stuff.
Okay, so what part of Kentucky are these idiots from?
Now that is an insane read.
I didn't know that was possible!
I thought only cats did that.. lol
She should play the lottery.
I did not think it was possible either. I saw a case on television where one guy thought that one twin was his and the other belonged to another guy but it was ruled that the same man fathered both. I seriously did not think that this was physically possible, apparently it is, aaaaand it's all kinds of crazy.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Okay, so what part of Kentucky are these idiots from?

Haha.
I live in Crestview Hills and the mom's from Edgewood......er.........um......... I don't know where these idiots are from........

:HitWall:

LOL, I truly needed a laugh this morning and YOUR POST DID IT :Thumbs: