Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg v. Allen Central (58th District Champtionship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will be played Thursday @ Stumbo Park.

Thoughts or predictions?
The regular season series is spilt at one game each. The Rebels won the first matchup 14-3 and the Blackcats won the second game 10-0.

It's really hard to tell. I think it depends on which Prestonsburg team shows up. That being said, I give the edge to Prestonsburg. I think they will come out swinging the bats and will minimize the errors.

I'll take the Blackcats by 3 runs. Good luck to both!
Cat Paws Wrote:Will be played Thursday @ Stumbo Park.

Thoughts or predictions?

Rebels all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............
I'll say AC for this game. But I think coach needs to think back on how good H. Crowder did as SS because Stumbo is weak in that area. Just an opinion.
There's really no telling who will win this game. Prestonsburg & Allen Central have been playing one another in the 58th district championship for the past 3 or 4 seasons and AC prevails each and every time. Hopefully history is re-written and Prestonsburg wins it.

Best of luck to both... Go Blackcats!
Both will have solid starting pitchers on the mound. I think this one comes down to who make the least defensive mistakes. I think AC comes through with a two run victory.
Prestonsburg.
The way both teams are playing even makes this one harder to pick a winner at this point in their seasons. Allen Central has not been able to touch Chris Schoolcraft to this point, ( 2 scoreless inn. in the 1st game & 6 Scoreless in the 2nd) so, with schoolcraft pitching in this match-up, I would HAVE to go with P-Burg by 6 !
In case you can't make it to the game, you can find it online tonight at www.wpke.com or on the radio at Classic Rock 103.1 FM / 102.5 FM Pburg
If you can not make it to the game you can hear it online at http://www.wpke.com or on Classic Rock 103.1 FM and on 102.5 FM Pburg.
I'll take P-burg.