Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 09-10 Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New players and New coach. What do you think? No bashing please.
Now lets again be honest and real here,,,,,

Your opinion SHERMAN is not really that important,,,,second your opinion of talent is about as important as lets say.....well..... i cant really think of anything to say because nothing on earth is less important,,,,,,,hence the fact you are the MANAGER of a Horribly ran high school basketball program,,,,the only reason they let people like you hang around a team like that is because you are the guy no one really cares about therefore you get on here and make little articles up about people u have no clue about,,,,,,,,only because they dont want to listen nor care about your opinion on anything that has to do with basketball or anything else for that matter so because they dont you along with your fellow fools on the school board who note the fact know nothing about the game themsleves and try to find a way to let POLITICS... simply run their course an let go a great young coach,,,,,,,,,keep talkin,,,,,you are doing a GREAT JOB at ruining what use to be a nice program,,,,,,,,, ACCORDING TO YOU ALL WE SHOULD HAVE KEPT BILLY G TO HUH,,,,,,,,or better yet lets just hire some guy who knows nothing about basketball and make him the coach at UK just cause he has a position on the board of directors,,,,,lol

Kinda sad huh now u all actually know about WHAT YOU HAVE LOST ,,,I am willing to bet you along with you friends on the school board did not even know COACH TOLLIVER had coached before,,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,,,I bet your eyes lit up with disgust when you found out what you let go,,,,,,,,notice the fact none of your posts on here can rebuttle the facts,,,,you let a successful coach go for NO REASON,,,,,at all to hire someone with no experience at all,,,,,,,,,SMART MOVE,,,,,,

DONT FIGHT Facts which are true ,,,,,dont fight what you all have done,,,try to change the subject to saying people are bashing jenkins cause we dont want them as a school,,,cause all we care about is Letcher Central,,,,,bbooooo hoooooo who said it best oh yeh,,,,Justin Timberlake,,,,,,,,Cry Me A River,,,ps SHERM,,,,he is a r&b artist in case you didnt know which i am quit sure of,,,,

cry all you want you all are doing these things to YOURSELVES,,,,,HELLO WAKE UP
no one forced you all to let COACH TOLLIVER go or for nething to happen,,,,,,so dont try to play what YOU all have done to your program off by saying letcher central is trying to bash jenkins,,,,,

I am not from jenkins whitesburg neon or anywhere around there i just know it was horrible thing to do to someone who was only trying to help a terrible program,,,,and if you all think that JENKINS was not a HORRIBLY RAN PROGRAM prior to COACH TOLLIVER,,,,,,,,,

Then you need to step outside the box an look at the real world ,,,,,,,,this is not pee wee basketball where everyone plays for fun,,,,,,, winning 3 or 4 games in an entire 20 plus game season is horrible,,,,,,,,and doing that 3 or 4 years in a row is HORRIBLE,,,,,not winning any tournaments is HORRIBLE,,,,

In case for future referances you wanna know why teams around here call Jenkins all the time to try an get a game with you all,,,it is not cause they respect you all,,,,,,,,,,,they do it because they know it is a WIN without really putting forth any effort,,,,kinda like when you all play on the road you all are everyones senior night game,,,lol,,,,,,WAKE UP they are not playing you all on those nights cause they respect you and know you will draw in fans,,,,,,,they do it cause they know the kids who dont get to play ever.......you know the ones who are young and inexperienced,,,,,and not as good as the other starters,,,,,,,,, that night they will get alot of playing time cause they will be up by 40 points,,,,in case you dont know SHERM,,,,,, which i know you dont,,,,,,,, that is the time when you get unexperienced players playing time to help build a program kinda what LETCHER CENTRAL or ne other team did to you all in years past,,,,the starters dont play in blowouts in case you didnt know that,,,,,,,,,,WAKE UP<<<<<take off you green goggles SHERM <<<<<<< It is not the 90's nemore,,,,,,,
IN case neone is wondering what this is a reply to check out the other blog on here ,,,,,,,,,,titled UNOFFICIAL COACH AT JENKINS<<<<<
I think you made a very inmature comment toward what appears to be a student. I have no idea what is going on in Jenkins but I have heard that they are making much needed changes within the district. Sometimes when the car is not running, you do a complete overhaul, Jenkins has not been good other than softball over the past few years. They are trying to make good hires both in the classroom and the athletic department.
firechief Wrote:I think you made a very inmature comment toward what appears to be a student. I have no idea what is going on in Jenkins but I have heard that they are making much needed changes within the district. Sometimes when the car is not running, you do a complete overhaul, Jenkins has not been good other than softball over the past few years. They are trying to make good hires both in the classroom and the athletic department.

AMEN!!!
spencerian dream Wrote:Now lets again be honest and real here,,,,,

Your opinion SHERMAN is not really that important,,,,second your opinion of talent is about as important as lets say.....well..... i cant really think of anything to say because nothing on earth is less important,,,,,,,hence the fact you are the MANAGER of a Horribly ran high school basketball program,,,,the only reason they let people like you hang around a team like that is because you are the guy no one really cares about therefore you get on here and make little articles up about people u have no clue about,,,,,,,,only because they dont want to listen nor care about your opinion on anything that has to do with basketball or anything else for that matter so because they dont you along with your fellow fools on the school board who note the fact know nothing about the game themsleves and try to find a way to let POLITICS... simply run their course an let go a great young coach,,,,,,,,,keep talkin,,,,,you are doing a GREAT JOB at ruining what use to be a nice program,,,,,,,,, ACCORDING TO YOU ALL WE SHOULD HAVE KEPT BILLY G TO HUH,,,,,,,,or better yet lets just hire some guy who knows nothing about basketball and make him the coach at UK just cause he has a position on the board of directors,,,,,lol

Kinda sad huh now u all actually know about WHAT YOU HAVE LOST ,,,I am willing to bet you along with you friends on the school board did not even know COACH TOLLIVER had coached before,,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,,,I bet your eyes lit up with disgust when you found out what you let go,,,,,,,,notice the fact none of your posts on here can rebuttle the facts,,,,you let a successful coach go for NO REASON,,,,,at all to hire someone with no experience at all,,,,,,,,,SMART MOVE,,,,,,

DONT FIGHT Facts which are true ,,,,,dont fight what you all have done,,,try to change the subject to saying people are bashing jenkins cause we dont want them as a school,,,cause all we care about is Letcher Central,,,,,bbooooo hoooooo who said it best oh yeh,,,,Justin Timberlake,,,,,,,,Cry Me A River,,,ps SHERM,,,,he is a r&b artist in case you didnt know which i am quit sure of,,,,

no one forced you all to let COACH TOLLIVER go or for nething to happen,,,,,,so dont try to play what YOU all have done to your program off by saying letcher central is trying to bash jenkins,,,,,

I am not from jenkins whitesburg neon or anywhere around there i just know it was horrible thing to do to someone who was only trying to help a terrible program,,,,and if you all think that JENKINS was not a HORRIBLY RAN PROGRAM prior to COACH TOLLIVER,,,,,,,,,

Then you need to step outside the box an look at the real world ,,,,,,,,this is not pee wee basketball where everyone plays for fun,,,,,,, winning 3 or 4 games in an entire 20 plus game season is horrible,,,,,,,,and doing that 3 or 4 years in a row is HORRIBLE,,,,,not winning any tournaments is HORRIBLE,,,,

In case for future referances you wanna know why teams around here call Jenkins all the time to try an get a game with you all,,,it is not cause they respect you all,,,,,,,,,,,they do it because they know it is a WIN without really putting forth any effort,,,,kinda like when you all play on the road you all are everyones senior night game,,,lol,,,,,,WAKE UP they are not playing you all on those nights cause they respect you and know you will draw in fans,,,,,,,they do it cause they know the kids who dont get to play ever.......you know the ones who are young and inexperienced,,,,,and not as good as the other starters,,,,,,,,, that night they will get alot of playing time cause they will be up by 40 points,,,,in case you dont know SHERM,,,,,, which i know you dont,,,,,,,, that is the time when you get unexperienced players playing time to help build a program kinda what LETCHER CENTRAL or ne other team did to you all in years past,,,,the starters dont play in blowouts in case you didnt know that,,,,,,,,,,WAKE UP<<<<<take off you green goggles SHERM <<<<<<< It is not the 90's nemore,,,,,,,

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. The Tolliver era is over. Thank God. And now we have a coach that will actually DO something.

For your Bentley Reference. Tolliver will NEVER compare to what the BENTLEYS work nearly 25 years for. Jerry and Teresa are the BEST thing to come to Jenkins.
No genius this is not tolliver,,,,,,,second thing if those to are the best thing to ever happen to jenkins u all really need to evaluate yourselves,,,,,brian johnson was the best thing to happen to jenkins and from what i hear you all ran him out to,,,,,,,,next before you start comparing me to anyone including coach tolliver,,,just remember i have more wins than any of the coaches combined at all that have been at jenkins in the last 10 years ,,,,,,,i also coached college basketball for 18 years befreo i retired,,,,and my losses are less than your alls win totals,,,,,,i am in the west baby where the basektball is real and the people are to,,,,i just have ties to your neck of the woods,,,,,,,so get ur facts straight before you start bashing someone again,,,,,,,,,,,,,like you did to coach tolliver,,,,see my point has been proven u are bashin someone who you have no idea about,,,,,,typical jenkins,,,,,,,hahhaha,,,,,,,,,so go on into your great future with your programs,,cause in case u didnt know my teams when i was in the regions made state 3 out of 5 years until i retired,,,6 region titles,,,,,,,,,hahaahah so continue with you horrible team and program,,,,i am tired of being on here,,,,this is a joke like your program,,,,

On a side note the tuck your tail and run comment,,,,,,,,hahahahaha shows even more how much you dont know about the people who are in your program,,,,,,,

Coach Tolliver is interviewing at a NAIA (college) basketball ast job this week,,,,,hmmmmmm u think he might know what he is doing when it comes to basketball,,,,,,,,,,those jobs dont come easy like you cant jus know someone to get em,,,,,,,those college jobs are kinda tough to get dont u think,,,,,wait ui know nothing about abll so u have no idea realy if they do or not my bad for talkin over your head,,,they actually hire people who know what they are doing ,,,,,,kinda makes jenkins look at little bad these days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so welcome to the real world sherm,,,,,,,,where they base jobs on what you know not who u know,,,,,,,,,
firechief Wrote:I think you made a very inmature comment toward what appears to be a student. I have no idea what is going on in Jenkins but I have heard that they are making much needed changes within the district. Sometimes when the car is not running, you do a complete overhaul, Jenkins has not been good other than softball over the past few years. They are trying to make good hires both in the classroom and the athletic department.

he is not a student,,,,,,
1bassman Wrote:AMEN!!!

he is not a student,,,,,,,,
spencerian dream Wrote:No genius this is not tolliver,,,,,,,second thing if those to are the best thing to ever happen to jenkins u all really need to evaluate yourselves,,,,,brian johnson was the best thing to happen to jenkins and from what i hear you all ran him out to,,,,,,,,next before you start comparing me to anyone including coach tolliver,,,just remember i have more wins than any of the coaches combined at all that have been at jenkins in the last 10 years ,,,,,,,i also coached college basketball for 18 years befreo i retired,,,,and my losses are less than your alls win totals,,,,,,i am in the west baby where the basektball is real and the people are to,,,,i just have ties to your neck of the woods,,,,,,,so get ur facts straight before you start bashing someone again,,,,,,,,,,,,,like you did to coach tolliver,,,,see my point has been proven u are bashin someone who you have no idea about,,,,,,typical jenkins,,,,,,,hahhaha,,,,,,,,,so go on into your great future with your programs,,cause in case u didnt know my teams when i was in the regions made state 3 out of 5 years until i retired,,,6 region titles,,,,,,,,,hahaahah so continue with you horrible team and program,,,,i am tired of being on here,,,,this is a joke like your program,,,,

On a side note the tuck your tail and run comment,,,,,,,,hahahahaha shows even more how much you dont know about the people who are in your program,,,,,,,

Coach Tolliver is interviewing at a NAIA (college) basketball ast job this week,,,,,hmmmmmm u think he might know what he is doing when it comes to basketball,,,,,,,,,,those jobs dont come easy like you cant jus know someone to get em,,,,,,,those college jobs are kinda tough to get dont u think,,,,,wait ui know nothing about abll so u have no idea realy if they do or not my bad for talkin over your head,,,they actually hire people who know what they are doing ,,,,,,kinda makes jenkins look at little bad these days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so welcome to the real world sherm,,,,,,,,where they base jobs on what you know not who u know,,,,,,,,,

No one ran Johnson off. Me bashing people? Have you read what you've written? I don't care what Tolliver is doing it's OVER get over it.
spencerian dream Wrote:he is not a student,,,,,,

Actually smart @$$ I am.
"Really don't know why your still running your mouth. Tolliver was let go. Jenkins is rebuilding and couldn't do that with a bad apple like Tolliver."

This is a PRIVATE message recieved by me today from Sherman14 or whatever his name is,,,,,,,,,,so befroe neone says i am making remarks to a offend people,,,,,they should know i am not the one who started this but u i will finish it,,,,,,,

The other messages about the situation are something taht needed to be said and heard by all who dont know,,,,,,,,

POLITIC are the downfall of school systems and sports programs in high school today,,,,,,reality is taht they are terrible and i am sorry Coach Tolliver did not know what he was gettting into before he took the job but what is right is right and they did not do right by him,,,,,,,,,,,,this is an will be my last post period,,,,,,,,

As for you sherm,,,,learn to post facts about people not lies,,,,and u wont get ur feelings hurt no more,,,,,,,,,,,,
FINAL POST<<<<<<<<<<

good luck to coach addington it is not her fault for what is goin on she had no choice in any of this stupid decisions,,,,,,it is her best luck,maybe she will be able to help the program,,,,,,i am sure she is a sweet lady who will give her all,,,,,,good luck coach,,,,,,,and to sherm,,man u are not even worth the words bro,,,,,,one day i hope you realize what the world is really about when u grow up,,,,,,,,good luck jenkins,,,,
spencerian dream Wrote:FINAL POST<<<<<<<<<<

good luck to coach addington it is not her fault for what is goin on she had no choice in any of this stupid decisions,,,,,,it is her best luck,maybe she will be able to help the program,,,,,,i am sure she is a sweet lady who will give her all,,,,,,good luck coach,,,,,,,and to sherm,,man u are not even worth the words bro,,,,,,one day i hope you realize what the world is really about when u grow up,,,,,,,,good luck jenkins,,,,

When I grow up. You don't know me. you don't know my life. So keep on being a big man and trying to bash a program and a kid.
sherman14 Wrote:When I grow up. You don't know me. you don't know my life. So keep on being a big man and trying to bash a program and a kid.

he is not bashing the program, dip.
and you not bashing anyone???....hahahaha BS.
must i post the messages you have sent me, yea thats right sherm, i have them saved, time and date you have sent them and all, so deny anything.
then we'll see whom is bashing whom.you deserve it any ways.
you run your mouth too much for you to barely know what you are talking about.

but with all of this to the side....

Good Luck to Coach Addington. You are looked up to by many. I know you will do one heck of a job with this program. You will do good, no doubt.
untouchable13 Wrote:he is not bashing the program, dip.
and you not bashing anyone???....hahahaha BS.
must i post the messages you have sent me, yea thats right sherm, i have them saved, time and date you have sent them and all, so deny anything.
then we'll see whom is bashing whom.you deserve it any ways.
you run your mouth too much for you to barely know what you are talking about.

but with all of this to the side....

Good Luck to Coach Addington. You are looked up to by many. I know you will do one heck of a job with this program. You will do good, no doubt.
Ha

Please tell me what was so immature? The true facts were being stated!!!
Jenkins has been good in other things but you never hear about it: cross country team makes in to state as teams and individuals, girls team wins region, members make all state and region teams; golf team had members qualify individually for the All-A state(one girl the year that they competed and note she was a freshman that year playing against upper level players....the boys did the same), members make top 20 or so out of 100 in region; track has members qualify for state and rank in the top not only as individuals but as a team. So don't go off sting softball is the only sport Jenkins has been good in. FYI all of these things I've mentioned has been within the past three years.

Jenkins was not a terribly run program prior to Coach tolliver. With a record of 106-120 in the past 8 years, jenkins has been competitive. Advanced to the regional tournament every year except 2 in the past 8 years. Not bad for a small class A school.
Beefhide Wrote:Jenkins was not a terribly run program prior to Coach tolliver. With a record of 106-120 in the past 8 years, jenkins has been competitive. Advanced to the regional tournament every year except 2 in the past 8 years. Not bad for a small class A school.

Your right it wasn't badly ran. I know myself. I was there. And I recall Jerry Bentley's last game against LCC(Dickie Adams) when he beat them to go to the District Championship game and to region. So if anyone can prove to me how it was badly ran please tell me.
The problem is getting the girls at a age where you can teach them and get them developed and getting them to stick with it.
cougarpride08 Wrote:The problem is getting the girls at a age where you can teach them and get them developed and getting them to stick with it.

That was done at Jenkins. Jerry Bentley built them from middle school. Some from even elementary school.
I know Jerry very well. He use to coach me when I was playing basketball. He used to be assistant under Harvey.

I am really tired of hearing all of this babel. You claim to be a coach with many years of experience. Do you realize how immature you seem when you come on here as an adult and bash teenagers that are students. Give it a rest PLEASE!!
spencerian dream Wrote:he is not a student,,,,,,,,

Yes, Sherman is a student!
Guys he is just passionate about his school. If I was still living in Jenkins I would be the same. There is nothing wrong with being passionate about your school. If players did twice on the field what he does on here, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Guys he is just passionate about his school. If I was still living in Jenkins I would be the same. There is nothing wrong with being passionate about your school. If players did twice on the field what he does on here, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

No he's talking just about himself.

AMEN...SHERMAN gets on here and talks of how good Jenkins is and brags them up when the only up side they do have is softball. They will need a lot of work and a lot of time to even improve there ball program just a little.
good luck!!!
Jenkins needs some coaches who CARE about there players not just as athletes, but as kids. It is a year round job.
Pages: 1 2