Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Middlesboro (Round 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whos your pick on this game Id say Belfry 40-18
belfry will win, just not as easily as they did tonight, the starters will play 4 quarters next week
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:belfry will win, just not as easily as they did tonight, the starters will play 4 quarters next week

I have to agree with you there MR. I..
Belfry
Oh ya, Pirates will sail away into the sunset.
belfry by a bunch
Camper Wrote:belfry by a bunch

belfry wins big in this one..

(Edited for content - Off Topic)
phsblackcats Wrote:belfry wins big in this one

Welll, this thread isnt about winning State...Ita about Belfry/Middlesboro. Please stay on topic......
Belfry by 3 TD's. I think they'll win pretty big
Belfry by 2 td's
Belfry by as much as they want.
i have belfry in a close one middlesboro is a good football team it could be closer than what people think good luck to the pirates cya in 2 weeks
Belfry
Belfry By 2 Tds.

Middlesboro Bring Your Dramamine And Your Cameras. The Drive On A Bus Is Terrible, But The Cam Is Beautiful.

Hay, Greatest Im Sure Belfry Would Love To See You In Two Weeks.

Two Time Defending State Champs, This Is What They Play For In Pond Creek!
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:belfry will win, just not as easily as they did tonight, the starters will play 4 quarters next week

I have to agree with Mr.I on this one the JV and freshman will have to sit this out.
Belfry....:Skull03:
Belfrys got this one
IMO, it's all about the first quarter.We jump the Jackets early and make sure they know they are playing the two-time defending state champs and they will fold like a paper airplane in a thunderstorm. We let Middlesboro hang around and this game could be close.

Belfry 35
Mboro 13
Belfry by 3 TDs.
Belfry wins big. 42-14
Im going with Middlesboro in this one way I look at it is way it sounds everyone under estimates Middlesboro, Belfry has the better team but they cant be to confident in this one cause if they do Belfry just might start basketball early.
Belfry 48
Middlesboro 13
former_cards_player02 Wrote:Im going with Middlesboro in this one way I look at it is way it sounds everyone under estimates Middlesboro, Belfry has the better team but they cant be to confident in this one cause if they do Belfry just might start basketball early.

belfry takes no one lightly, they will be ready for the jackets
Belfry!!!
belfry wins, but its closer than they want it to be.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:Im going with Middlesboro in this one way I look at it is way it sounds everyone under estimates Middlesboro, Belfry has the better team but they cant be to confident in this one cause if they do Belfry just might start basketball early.

Sounds like someone wants Belfry gone so their Cards will not have to face them in a couple of weeks....Smile Confusedhh:

BTW, if the #2 Cards beat #1 Leslie County, The other #1 seed Belfry will host the Regional Championship.
BelfryPride Wrote:Sounds like someone wants Belfry gone so their Cards will not have to face them in a couple of weeks....Smile Confusedhh:

BTW, if the #2 Cards beat #1 Leslie County, The other #1 seed Belfry will host the Regional Championship.

Lets hope Belfry wins...... But as far a meeting with the Cards, not gonna happen.. The pirates will be traveling to Leslie County.............
No way that m'boro will be able to handle the amount of intensive contact belfry brings to the game, Pburg isnt even that aggressive of a team this year and they wore m'boro down alot......Belfry will hurt alot of their players....

Belfry-45
M'boro-12
BelfryPride Wrote:Sounds like someone wants Belfry gone so their Cards will not have to face them in a couple of weeks....Smile Confusedhh:

this card fan wants them both of them to win i want to see that rematch..m i say belfry wins this easy 42-14 14 on the jv in the fourth
Belfry moves to round 3 after this game. Go Pirates.
Pages: 1 2