Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madsionville North Hopkins Maroons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there moving down in class this year,will they be able to change in this class,rumor has it the coach said this may be his best group in his 3rd year there..i know if they make it out of the west what will be there waiting on them in probaly highlands...couldnt find there what teams there playing this year.. if someone can find it could you please post it.....they will be 5a
^ If HHS is the team they will see after District play, I would have stayed in 4A
They play in the toughest district in the state...Owesnboro, Christian County, Hopkinsville, Madisonville, and Ohio County.
They will be playing in a very tough district as stated. In the playoffs they will cross with Bowling Green and Warren Central. If they were to win the region they would play region 2 which includes John Hardin, Doss, Oldham, Anderson.

Madisonville's last good team was in 2004. They have been miserable since then having gone through 4 coaches in 5 years. They do have some coaching stability right now, which is what they have really been lacking.

They may very well have a good team this year, but both Christian and Owensboro will be ahead of them in their district. I'd say it will be between Madville and Hoptown for the 3/4 spots in District 1.
well they was in 6a so i guess this is a little better,lol
That district is nuts, a good team is gonna miss the playoffs
thats right its loaded