Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best homefield advantage in eastern kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who has the bigest homefield advantage in eastern kentucky? I have to go with my pirates, and say The old vipperman stadum and the cam. Every friday night the fans come in droves and be loud as heck! TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Belfry, Bell, Johnson and P-Burg
Belfry, Johnson Central.
LOG MOUNTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
Belfry-CAM stadium is an elite facility.
Ashland Blazer-Putnam is probably the largest and most college like stadium in the stadium.
belfry, bell, and jc
Prestonsburg
Belfry
Bell Co.
Johnson Central
Hazard
Pikeville
Sheldon Clark
Russell
Ashland Blazer
Lawrence Co.
Middlesboro
Whitley Co.
Corbin
Rockcastle Co.
Breathitt Co.
Breathitt county. That bunch comes out of every hollar' up there on Friday nights to support the Bobcats. (kiddin) Their tradition, 3 time state champs, 1 state runner up , beats alot of people before they get off the bus. Holcomb is one of the best and you know when you roll in there your going up against one of the best in Eastern Ky. and state championship tradition. Home of the 95', 96', 02', State Champions and 08' State Finalist(runner-up). You roll in there and you gotta' beat tradition.( If they can't beat ya', they'll whip ya' after the game). (LOL) There's a reason the call it "Bloody" Breathitt over there. That bunch comes ready to fight you. Coach Mike Holcomb is one of the best all-time coaches in Eastern Ky. and you already know that before you play them.
PC, I couldnt agree with you more.
BELFRY has 6 straight final 4s with 2state championships and 1 runner in that period plus i believe 2 runner ups in 85 and 86...
Log Mountain "Home of the Bobcat Hilton" Where you can check in but can't check out.
Definately Perry Central. They cheat people to death there. Good ole hometown boys calling the games from what I have saw. They raped North Laurel last year and Clay County.
I would have to say that Belfry and Bell Co. are both at the top. I have only been to Belfry a couple times and there stadium/facilities are top of the line and they aways have big crowds. But, I dont know if there is anything like the hostility for opposing teams on Log Mountain, it's hard for ANY team to go to Bell Co. and be a favorite to win.
Bell Co. is!!!!

It has a feel like no other. Most teams are beat before they step on the field.

That long slooow ride up the hill is like getting on a roller coaster click, click, click up to the top and then.......... well you know it over quickly after that.
we played there in 88 i think in the coke cola classic when i was with the madisonville maroons and they beat us by 6 i belive that was long trip...thats before i became a pirate..
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Bell Co. is!!!!

It has a feel like no other. Most teams are beat before they step on the field.

That long slooow ride up the hill is like getting on a roller coaster click, click, click up to the top and then.......... well you know it over quickly after that.

Bell does have the best home field mose teams do give up after the long ride :igiveup: advantage
P.C.Defense Wrote:Breathitt county. That bunch comes out of every hollar' up there on Friday nights to support the Bobcats. (kiddin) Their tradition, 3 time state champs, 1 state runner up , beats alot of people before they get off the bus. Holcomb is one of the best and you know when you roll in there your going up against one of the best in Eastern Ky. and state championship tradition. Home of the 95', 96', 02', State Champions and 08' State Finalist(runner-up). You roll in there and you gotta' beat tradition.( If they can't beat ya', they'll whip ya' after the game). (LOL) There's a reason the call it "Bloody" Breathitt over there. That bunch comes ready to fight you. Coach Mike Holcomb is one of the best all-time coaches in Eastern Ky. and you already know that before you play them.

You can say the exact same thing about belfry, EVERYBODY comes out of every hollar up Pond creek, And their, tradition State runner up 79,85,86,07. And State champs 03,04. Not to mention 6 straight state semi-final apperances. And in the last six year Belfry has lost a grand total of of 5 home games! Haywood is still kickin and he always has his team ready to woop yo *** every friday night at the cam. Its called "death Valley" for a reason. Beat that tradition!
Letcher has somewhat of a homefield advantage
Hitman7 Wrote:Definately Perry Central. They cheat people to death there. Good ole hometown boys calling the games from what I have saw. They raped North Laurel last year and Clay County.

They played Clay county at Clay!
Pond creek nation Wrote:You can say the exact same thing about belfry, EVERYBODY comes out of every hollar up Pond creek, And their, tradition State runner up 79,85,86,07. And State champs 03,04. Not to mention 6 straight state semi-final apperances. And in the last six year Belfry has lost a grand total of of 5 home games! Haywood is still kickin and he always has his team ready to woop yo *** every friday night at the cam. Its called "death Valley" for a reason. Beat that tradition!

i knew i forgot one of the runner up yrs.. and yea them come out the hollars,lol
Pond creek nation Wrote:You can say the exact same thing about belfry, EVERYBODY comes out of every hollar up Pond creek, And their, tradition State runner up 79,85,86,07. And State champs 03,04. Not to mention 6 straight state semi-final apperances. And in the last six year Belfry has lost a grand total of of 5 home games! Haywood is still kickin and he always has his team ready to woop yo *** every friday night at the cam. Its called "death Valley" for a reason. Beat that tradition!

thats awsome what the Pirates have accomplished through out the yrs, so it's going to be even more awsome much bigger win for PC. :biggrin: welcome to the HAWKS NEST
Hazard
Johnson Central cuz the visiting team gets screwed every time!
I will have to go with Belfry
Hitman7 Wrote:Definately Perry Central. They cheat people to death there. Good ole hometown boys calling the games from what I have saw. They raped North Laurel last year and Clay County.
That was two years ago. It is tough to play at Perry, but playing at Clay anymore is pretty tough to. Last year Clay beat Perry at Clay. Clay has a great atmosphere with the tailgaters and the sirens.
alum_knowitall Wrote:Johnson Central cuz the visiting team gets screwed every time!

belfry didnt ...they just won
Breathitt, Belfry, Johnson Central, Pburg all have great hole feild advantages. Each place has it own clame to fame and own intimidating feel. All great places to watch a game.
Johnson Central, Bell Co., and Belfry.
cuppett777 Wrote:belfry didnt ...they just won

Thats a few and far between my friend!:Cheerlead
alum_knowitall Wrote:Thats a few and far between my friend!:Cheerlead

well good friend belfry has NEVER lost to jc... they may this year but it hasnt happened yet...
Pages: 1 2