Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee Co. vs. Powell Co. 5/18 56th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
56th District Tournament @ Powell Co.

thoughts??

this should be a very exciting game. im gonna take the Pirates in this one

this game is at 8:00
I'll take Lee Co. by 2 in this one. It's always hard to beat a team 3 times in a season!!
Mystery Man Wrote:I'll take Lee Co. by 2 in this one. It's always hard to beat a team 3 times in a season!!

Not if your a better Team!
If Campbell is on his game then Lee will win easily.
My heart says Powell, but my head says Lee.
PCBaseball Wrote:My heart says Powell, but my head says Lee.
Even if your son is pitching?
Lee by 4.
Lee co. by 3.
Lee has upset Powell the past two seasons. Powell is the underdog in this one. I think Powell will return the favor.
Bluecat Wrote:Lee has upset Powell the past two seasons. Powell is the underdog in this one. I think Powell will return the favor.

i agree. Powell wins this one and goes to the championship game which will be against the Engineers
I think Coach Varney will have the Pirates very prepared for this post season. They owe Lee County and with Estill being down this year I think they have a shot of winning the district this year and end up making a good showing in the region as well. Good Luck Powell!!
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think Coach Varney will have the Pirates very prepared for this post season. They owe Lee County and with Estill being down this year I think they have a shot of winning the district this year and end up making a good showing in the region as well. Good Luck Powell!!

how is Estill down? last i checked they were undefeated in District and 8-3 in region and 17-7 overall.

Estill has defeated the pirates (including both games) 12-1.

Estill has defeated Lee Co. (Including both games) 11-2

Estill has defeated Owsley Co. (Invcluding both games) 46-2
Powell lost to Lee County both times they played, I'll take Lee by 5.
either way this should be a very interesting game
Strikeout King Wrote:how is Estill down? last i checked they were undefeated in District and 8-3 in region and 17-7 overall.

Estill has defeated the pirates (including both games) 12-1.

Estill has defeated Lee Co. (Including both games) 11-2

Estill has defeated Owsley Co. (Invcluding both games) 46-2

Compared to what they have been they are down. They scored 80+ more runs last year and have also given up close to 30 more runs this year than they did last season. All I am saying is they are more vulnerable of a team this year than last.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Compared to what they have been they are down. They scored 80+ more runs last year and have also given up close to 30 more runs this year than they did last season. All I am saying is they are more vulnerable of a team this year than last.

well yea but its bc they cant get it going, once they get going they are hard to stop. i still think Estill is district Champs again this year