Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 12 Powell Co. 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. this was the 1st game of a double-header. the other game was against Perry County Central.

Congrats Hazard on both wins and best of luck to you all the rest of the way
This was actually the 2nd game of the double header and didn't start till after 8:00 pm. Long night up on the mountain last night. But some good baseball to watch. Hazard has done a great job with their field and press box and concession stand area. Looks good getting ready for the Regional tourney. I wonder if they are going to make everyone park at the football field and run the trolley to the games. It was packed last night and no place to park without blocking or getting blocked in. But hey, it's Hazard, why would you think there would be any parking. That is what the trolley is for right? Smile
mountain hoops guru Wrote:This was actually the 2nd game of the double header and didn't start till after 8:00 pm. Long night up on the mountain last night. But some good baseball to watch. Hazard has done a great job with their field and press box and concession stand area. Looks good getting ready for the Regional tourney. I wonder if they are going to make everyone park at the football field and run the trolley to the games. It was packed last night and no place to park without blocking or getting blocked in. But hey, it's Hazard, why would you think there would be any parking. That is what the trolley is for right? Smile

oh. i was going by the KHSAA website and it has this as the first game. but like i said congrats on both wins and best of luck to you all the rest of the way
Congrats Hazard
Grats again Hazard
Woohoo !!! Wtg Dawgs !!!!!!!!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:This was actually the 2nd game of the double header and didn't start till after 8:00 pm. Long night up on the mountain last night. But some good baseball to watch. Hazard has done a great job with their field and press box and concession stand area. Looks good getting ready for the Regional tourney. I wonder if they are going to make everyone park at the football field and run the trolley to the games. It was packed last night and no place to park without blocking or getting blocked in. But hey, it's Hazard, why would you think there would be any parking. That is what the trolley is for right? Smile

I have heard that during the district and regional tournaments that no one would be allowed to park at the baseball field. I'm assuming that officials, press and handicapped will be allowed at the field. All others will park at the school and I'm sure trolleys or buses will run up the hill.
Congrats to Hazard on the win!!