Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which Should Be Illegal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marijuana or Alcohol?

DUI has caused more deaths in the US than almost anything, yet Pot cannot kill you.

Your in Baracks shoes, what would you do?
Alochol.
It make people do deathly and stupid things.

Pot makes someone sleep.

LOL.
George Carlin said if 2 potheads hit each other head on in cars, what's it gonna hurt, they are just doing 4mph.
TheRealVille Wrote:George Carlin said if 2 potheads hit each other head on in cars, what's it gonna hurt, they are just doing 4mph.

LMAO.
That's great!
donathanhurley Wrote:Alochol.
It make people do deathly and stupid things.

Pot makes someone sleep.

LOL.

Eat the house down, then sleep!! :popcorn:
Both
Neither
Both, Pot Not killing People Is Misleading,

People Who Smoke Pot Does Stupid Stuff like driving And Causes Deaths
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Both, Pot Not killing People Is Misleading,

People who drink alcohol drive too and cause deaths:ChairHit:
Both
If Marijuana was legalized it would quickly become the #1 cash crop, and the government could also tax it. I expect it to be legalized within the next 15 years.
Stardust Wrote:Both

:Thumbs:
Your more likely to crash in a car if your Drunk rather than High, but i agree on Pot Heads doing stupid things like breaking in houses and vandalizing owned property
Lol niether
Alcohol
We think the majority of this country is obese now, just wait until marijuana is legalized. Krispy Kreme couldn't produce doughnuts quick enough.
If...Then Wrote:Your more likely to crash in a car if your Drunk rather than High, but i agree on Pot Heads doing stupid things like breaking in houses and vandalizing owned property

Pillheads and Drunks do that stuff too:HitWall:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Both, Pot Not killing People Is Misleading,

When people drink, it is more than likely at a party. Not everybody stays at that party. Some leave to go home, others go to get something to eat. When you smoke pot, it is probably like 4 or 5 people. Nobody is gonna want to leave because they will be to tired and stuff. They'll just wanna chill at the house and play some video games or watch a movie.