Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 6, Johnson Central 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

JC 000 100 2 - 3
PI 210 111 x - 6
Congrats Pikeville!
Congrats Pikeville.
Congrats Panthers!

I'm guessing Conley didn't pitch for JC.
Who pitched for Pikeville???
jetpilot Wrote:Who pitched for Pikeville???

Layne Cecil with Luke Huffman closing.
Pikeville played very well in this one. They didn't have much trouble with Parker. They stranded a few runners that would have been nice to have had come the 7th inning. But overall it was a very good performane to take the season series from the Eagles. Layne Cecil pitched a very good game, only giving up one run, and this yound infield is starting to gel. Scott McDonald DNP. A BIG Congrats and thank you from me and all the Panther Faithful to the 3 dedicated seniors: Luke Huffman, Daniel Harmon, and Zach Dingus. They have big a part of the program as long as possible for all of them. They have been through ups and downs, but it looks as if they have helped this program get back on ther right track, and that will not go un-noted in the future. Thanks Guys, and HAIL PIKEVILLE!
KentuckyGent44 Wrote:Layne Cecil with Luke Huffman closing.

Thanks. He looked real good. Who was #44?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Pikeville played very well in this one. They didn't have much trouble with Parker. They stranded a few runners that would have been nice to have had come the 7th inning. But overall it was a very good performane to take the season series from the Eagles. Layne Cecil pitched a very good game, only giving up one run, and this yound infield is starting to gel. Scott McDonald DNP. A BIG Congrats and thank you from me and all the Panther Faithful to the 3 dedicated seniors: Luke Huffman, Daniel Harmon, and Zach Dingus. They have big a part of the program as long as possible for all of them. They have been through ups and downs, but it looks as if they have helped this program get back on ther right track, and that will not go un-noted in the future. Thanks Guys, and HAIL PIKEVILLE!

:notworthy

How come McDonald didn't play? Pikeville really looks to be on track to have some good years ahead! This team could make some noise as well.
jetpilot Wrote:Thanks. He looked real good. Who was #44?

44 last night was Clark Keene, nobody had their normal numbers as they were wearing old uniforms.
Commanche Wrote:44 last night was Clark Keene, nobody had their normal numbers as they were wearing old uniforms.

Thanks!
BTW take the new jersies and burn them. They look ugly and we can't play in 'em lol. I absolutely love the old school pinstripes, maroon with the P, and the whites with PIKEVILLE. Keep it up and look good doing it!
jetpilot Wrote::notworthy

How come McDonald didn't play? Pikeville really looks to be on track to have some good years ahead! This team could make some noise as well.
He is having lingering hamstring problems. Not too serious, but precautionary.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Pikeville played very well in this one. They didn't have much trouble with Parker. They stranded a few runners that would have been nice to have had come the 7th inning. But overall it was a very good performane to take the season series from the Eagles. Layne Cecil pitched a very good game, only giving up one run, and this yound infield is starting to gel. Scott McDonald DNP. A BIG Congrats and thank you from me and all the Panther Faithful to the 3 dedicated seniors: Luke Huffman, Daniel Harmon, and Zach Dingus. They have big a part of the program as long as possible for all of them. They have been through ups and downs, but it looks as if they have helped this program get back on ther right track, and that will not go un-noted in the future. Thanks Guys, and HAIL PIKEVILLE!

If anybody ever needs proof of what a quality summer and fall program will do for a bunch of young kids and the baseball program. Look no farther than Pikeville High School . Congrats to all involved who have busted their humps in the off season. Confusedalute:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:If anybody ever needs proof of what a quality summer and fall program will do for a bunch of young kids and the baseball program. Look no farther than Pikeville High School . Congrats to all involved who have busted their humps in the off season. Confusedalute:

I agree the summer and fall program involved with the high school doesn't get the credit it deserves sometimes. It has really served as a developing tool for a lot of these athletes who are starting to peek at the right time.
Congrats Pikeville.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Congrats Panthers!

I'm guessing Conley didn't pitch for JC.

Isnt he still hurt?
Grats Pike.
who pitched for JC?
Nice win for Pikeville
Parker pitched the first six I think.
SolidOxygen Wrote:Isnt he still hurt?
Grats Pike.
who pitched for JC?

Nope. He's back and healthy. Threw against Letcher County 5 innings, allowed one hit and struck out close to 10 i think?