Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: P-burg 21 - S. Floyd 0; P-burg 23 - S. Floyd 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from StoneCrest.

Corey Carter pitched the 1st game for Pburg & Billy Robinson pitched the 2nd game.

The Blackcats have really begun to put things together at the right time in the season.

Congrats Blackcats!
Congrats P-Burg!
any stat's on the game?
Does South Floyd hold a Win this season?
I kno it didnt make much of a difference but 3 of sf top players didnt play the second game. They got beat down bith games. Cook, Mitchell, and Cochran hadnt played in a game or swung a bat in 2 weeks. Im not defending them, cause lord knows they got stomped but if they could have had some dp, or sumtin it would have been a little better. Yea SF had beat Cordia and Betsy Layne
Plus, those South Floyd kids had been through alot over the last weekend. I wonder how many of their homes were affected by the flooding. It looked to me like they just had their minds somewhere else. You gotta give them credit, though. They kept playing through it all.
Very impressive scores for Prestonsburg.

Congrats Blackcats!
Congrats P-burg.
Wow domination by Prestonsburg.
Congrats!
Wow!
cat86 Wrote:Plus, those South Floyd kids had been through alot over the last weekend. I wonder how many of their homes were affected by the flooding. It looked to me like they just had their minds somewhere else. You gotta give them credit, though. They kept playing through it all.

i wasnt affected by the flood but i had been working all day helping out one of my friends family that was affected. i didnt even get to go home and change or anything i wore the clothes that i worked in to the game and changed in the bathroom.
Wow! Sounds like a bad situation for the kids.
Congrats P-Burg
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i wasnt affected by the flood but i had been working all day helping out one of my friends family that was affected. i didnt even get to go home and change or anything i wore the clothes that i worked in to the game and changed in the bathroom.

Then you, young man, are to be commended. I hope that someone has told you how proud they are of you for even showing up to play. If not, let me be the first.
cat86 Wrote:Then you, young man, are to be commended. I hope that someone has told you how proud they are of you for even showing up to play. If not, let me be the first.

thank you. i was workin the 2 days previous as well @ McDowell Elem. school to help clean up the mess that was left behind and the day that we played p-burg i woke up @ 8:30 and left and went to Martin to help as i said previously a friends family.
Congrats Pburg.
I don't think it would have mattered if they got a good nights rest or anything Prestonsburg was determined.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I don't think it would have mattered if they got a good nights rest or anything Prestonsburg was determined.

You are probably right. However that does not take away from what the South Floyd kids had been through. My hat's still off to them.