Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery County 8 - Fleming County 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Grats Montgomery
what is their record so far?
Congrats MC
SolidOxygen Wrote:Grats Montgomery
what is their record so far?

15-8
15-8 with some tough losses towards the middle of the season, but are bouncing back nicely with 4 wins in a row. 2 over top teams in the 14th.
Mystery Man Wrote:15-8 with some tough losses towards the middle of the season, but are bouncing back nicely with 4 wins in a row. 2 over top teams in the 14th.

MC is playing their best baseball at the right time of the season. If they can stay focused I like their chances in the district and with the right draw, the region.

Here are 6 losses MC could of should of won:

1. Morgan - lost 7-6. Morgan scores 2 runs in the bottom of the 7th for the win. By no means taking anything away from Morgan, they have a good team and have the wins to back it up.

2.Clay Co- lost 2-1 in 8 innings. Clay's one of the top team in the 13th. Game could have went either way.

3. Fleming - Lost 7-2. MC just didn't show up and Fleming took it to them. Revenged this loss 8-2.

4. GRC - Lost 10-8 in 8 innings. GRC scores 4 runs on 2 bloop singles.

5. GRC - Lost 12-7. MC up 6-0 in the 4th.

6. Rowan - Lost 14-11. Rowan up 13-1 going into the 5th. MC shows some heart and makes a game of it. Haven't lost a game since this loss.

I know every team can play the what if game, but MC could very easily be 21-2.

Good luck to all team's next week in District's!!
Totally agree 643DP and that's why I think montgomery will be the suprise team in the tenth!