Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No School For Pike Co. 5/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once Again, I see this happening for a few days.
Just recieved the text from WSAZ.
I merged the two threads together. Continue on children. Big Grin
BCF4L Wrote:I merged the two threads together. Continue on children. Big Grin

Thanks man!
Do you all know anything about the other county's?(Floyd or Jonson)
MisterPerfect Wrote:Do you all know anything about the other county's?(Floyd or Jonson)

Floyd is also closed for Tuesday.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Floyd is also closed for Tuesday.

Floyd County is closed Wednesday as well.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Floyd is also closed for Tuesday.

outdoorsman43 Wrote:Floyd County is closed Wednesday as well.

Alright, Thank You.
thank god!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Do you all know anything about the other county's?(Floyd or Jonson)
All I know is Johnson is spelled J-O-H-N-S-O-N

lol
Couldn't resist
Just got this message on Myspace:

"A teacher from the high school just had a conversation (Tues.) with Suzy Johnson from the Board and she said a decision has not been made about anything. She said that the BOE is telling her to tell anyone that calls to listen to the radio for an announcement. She said there were rumors on the internet that there was school on Wed. and also there was no school for the rest of the year but these are just "rumors." Listen to the radio for updates."

So there ya go.
Listen to the radio I guess.
LOL.
donathanhurley Wrote:Just got this message on Myspace:

"A teacher from the high school just had a conversation (Tues.) with Suzy Johnson from the Board and she said a decision has not been made about anything. She said that the BOE is telling her to tell anyone that calls to listen to the radio for an announcement. She said there were rumors on the internet that there was school on Wed. and also there was no school for the rest of the year but these are just "rumors." Listen to the radio for updates."

So there ya go.
Listen to the radio I guess.
LOL.

We have heard every kind of rumor about school this year, all i know is that belfry middle school will not have school for a while
Pond creek nation Wrote:We have heard every kind of rumor about school this year, all i know is that belfry middle school will not have school for a while

Very true. & I hate it for them. School is a very good place to be, and it sticks that their school got damaged badly. It will only be a matter of time before the rumors will be known as true or untrue.