Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alex Rodriguez homers on first pitch!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i seen a manny ramirez post and figured id ask what you guys thought of the other proven cheater in the mlb?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:i seen a manny ramirez post and figured id ask what you guys thought of the other proven cheater in the mlb?
how many unproven cheaters are they A-Rod could've just said no he didn't and that would've been the end of it and i'm kind of glad he went yard his first time back cause the dude has been through a lot of crap here lately. even though he brought it all on himself
beasy_bo Wrote:how many unproven cheaters are they A-Rod could've just said no he didn't and that would've been the end of it and i'm kind of glad he went yard his first time back cause the dude has been through a lot of crap here lately. even though he brought it all on himself

why are u talking in circles? and no if he would have said he didnt do them that would not have been the end it. this guy is an idle to every young baseball player in the world and he cheated, he should have his home runs and his pride ripped away
well everyone know they're roids in baseball and every other sport. i personally think they should remove all their stats too but they can't cause they don't know who did and didn't in the past. i just wish they'd let pete rose in the HOF
These roid batters are going up against roid pitchers, so it kind of cancels out.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:These roid batters are going up against roid pitchers, so it kind of cancels out.

Very True. almost everyone in baseball use roids, there might be a few that dont, but more then likely 90% does. I use to be against Steroid use but now, so many people use them, might as well let it be leagal, if the league suspends everyone for roid use then they wouldn't be no more baseball
NYY10 Wrote:Very True. almost everyone in baseball use roids, there might be a few that dont, but more then likely 90% does. I use to be against Steroid use but now, so many people use them, might as well let it be leagal, if the league suspends everyone for roid use then they wouldn't be no more baseball

Very Untrue, Only your big name record breaker players get caught, so obviously its a tremendous advantage using these roids, theres no excuse for cheating, it shouldnt be legal in any way, and kicking these roid users out of the league on there first offense would show these younger players that they cant cheat and get away with it,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Very Untrue, Only your big name record breaker players get caught, so obviously its a tremendous advantage using these roids, theres no excuse for cheating, it shouldnt be legal in any way, and kicking these roid users out of the league on there first offense would show these younger players that they cant cheat and get away with it,
:Thumbs: true that
Who cares except Yankee fans. Hes' a cheater and admitted it but what has MLB done to him. Much like Manny he too should have been suspended for 50 games but admitting must go along ways with the idiot Bud Selig. look at Giambi, he admitted as did Pettite but they have been patted on the back and send on their way like nothing every happened.:popcorn:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:why are u talking in circles? and no if he would have said he didnt do them that would not have been the end it. this guy is an idle to every young baseball player in the world and he cheated, he should have his home runs and his pride ripped away

:Thumbs: