Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 60th District 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will take it home?

Belfry
Phelps
Sheldon Clark
Pike Central
Phelps or Sheldon Clark
Sheldon Clark being in the 60th is not a given yet. Yhe appeal decision will be made Thursday and SC could be put back in the 57th where they belong.:biggrin:
Down and Out Wrote:Sheldon Clark being in the 60th is not a given yet. Yhe appeal decision will be made Thursday and SC could be put back in the 57th where they belong.:biggrin:
are you kidding? why fight it?
If...Then Wrote:Who will take it home?

Belfry
Phelps
Sheldon Clark
Pike Central

Currently, Sheldon Clark is refusing to schedule any 60th district boys or girls basketball games with any of the 60th district teams . They do not want in the 60th district and are appealing. None the less, I think Coach Martin and the Hawks will win the 60th regardless of how it plays out.
Salimander Wrote:Currently, Sheldon Clark is refusing to schedule any 60th district boys or girls basketball games with any of the 60th district teams . They do not want in the 60th district and are appealing. None the less, I think Coach Martin and the Hawks will win the 60th regardless of how it plays out.

#1 Let's send Sheldon Clark to the 16th region!!
#2 What in the wide world of sports would make you pick Pike Central to win the 60th district? JM is a good coach but he isn't a magician!
Cover3 Wrote:#1 Let's send Sheldon Clark to the 16th region!!
#2 What in the wide world of sports would make you pick Pike Central to win the 60th district? JM is a good coach but he isn't a magician!

Phelps loses everything except Campbell. Belfry loses seniors plus word is Hairston is too old to play final season so he is gone too. PC has enough coming back to win it...that's what in the wide world.
Cover3 Wrote:#1 Let's send Sheldon Clark to the 16th region!!

Salimander Wrote:Phelps loses everything except Campbell. Belfry loses seniors plus word is Hairston is too old to play final season so he is gone too. PC has enough coming back to win it...that's what in the wide world.

He does make sense :flush:
Salimander Wrote:Phelps loses everything except Campbell. Belfry loses seniors plus word is Hairston is too old to play final season so he is gone too. PC has enough coming back to win it...that's what in the wide world.
Phelps only lost 2 player in hager and stiltner they still have trent maynard, austin campbell, brennan smith, Tyler gannon,and they also picked up jordan smith from pike central.:worthy:
I have faith in my Hornets but you'll never know until it gets here!
I'm going with Phelps.
belfry will not win as long as politics are in the basketball program! Too many kids taken for granted, they will not stay and will move on.
how is Hairston from Belfry too old?

Hairston will only be a junior in '09-'10, age issues come into play the next year, once again wrong with your information!!!
Phelps will win it..
Phelps for sure.
From what I have heard Phelps has a good group this year. Im going to try to stop by and watch them this year.
Phelps is got this.
I think Belfry has a chance. Jordan is in good shape, you are very incorrect with that information. Belfry has alot of talented boys who do nothing but play basketball and I hope that they have the chance to show their talent this year. Jordan H, Jeremy, Chris, Joey, & Jordan V all play basketball year round and all are talented. On top of this they have Thomas V so I think Belfry will be fine this year.
BELFRY WINS 60TH DISTRICT THIS YEAR.
Good luck Coach Casey and good luck to the
boys.
Not only does Pike Central have players coming back, but have added two players to the team that may be impact players...Senior Aaron McGuire has speed and is a boost to Hobo McCoy in the backcourt, then new-comer Channing Smith from Tug Valley, you may remember him from the grid-Iron will add some height and power underneath, and Cory Tackett will return to add to te mix. Justin Seals, and Brent will also be fun to watch this year....

The 60th should be a very entertaining district this year, but with SV and their team...I guess everyone else is playing for who is the best 2nd team in the region

Shelby Valley :1: :notworthy

But, I guess thats why we play them..."Noone" has the hardware yet....

Good Luck to all our County (Pike) teams we support you 100%
Sheldon Clark is fighting to not be apart of the 60th. What I have been told they won't be.
Phelps beat a good lee county team by 8 points i think (correct me if im wrong) but imo i think it will be between phelps and sheldon clark (if sheldon clark is in the 60th district)