Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pitino's Future With UL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lots of scuttlebutt out there right now about Pitino's future. I won't dive into the rumors that are going on, but did want to share two links from today, each with conflicting information. This goes to show how much buzz Calipari is creating because any other time this stuff would dominate the state's headlines:

Rick May Be Leaving?http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ai...yhoo&type=

Rick Will Not Be Leaving?
http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/spt...-news.html

Judge for yourself
who knows,let him stay so we can kick there hindend soon,lol
Of course hes not resigned yet.. but his people were the ones who called the kings.. I guess from all the bad pub., he has had lately, and being scared of Coach Cal, looks like he hitting abort! i feel bad for little brother.. HAHAH not.. funny how the tide can turn.. Wink
Lots being discussed on ESPN. I say Rick is gone - Hey Louisville, BCG is available.....
Maybe Tubby can come to ville and win a national championship. I'm sorry you have to have a quality players to win one of those. My bad.
Where are all the L'ville people at?
ESPN stated today that Andy katz was told that Pitino will be back next year. he did inquire about the Kings job, but Sacramento was leery of Ricks salary demand.
I hope he stays. Why would anyone think Rick would be afraid of UK and their coach? I wish him all the best where ever he decides to be at GOOD LUCK COACH!!!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:I hope he stays. Why would anyone think Rick would be afraid of UK and their coach? I wish him all the best where ever he decides to be at GOOD LUCK COACH!!!!!!!!!

I'm fairly confident that Pitino is not concerned about Coach Cal and UK
Stardust Wrote:I'm fairly confident that Pitino is not concerned about Coach Cal and UK

I agree S.D,I agree!!!!!!!!
lol, yes i agree that he is not worried about coach cal,
Stardust Wrote:I'm fairly confident that Pitino is not concerned about Coach Cal and UK
Uk may very well beat them this year, I say they will and hope they do. But that has nothing to do with Pitino and whatever decision he makes.
I can tell you this though Louisville fans. Whatever he says don't believe him haha us UK fans can tell you that first hand.
cuppett777 Wrote:who knows,let him stay so we can kick there hindend soon,lol

NO this year
Pitino will be there and win the big east again and BEAT UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:Pitino will be there and win the big east again and BEAT UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thatsfunn

Why aren't you making some money with that ability to see the future!!
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote::thatsfunn

Why aren't you making some money with that ability to see the future!!

Maybe I do you want to beat on it????Confusedhh:
theVILLE Wrote:Maybe I do you want to beat on it????Confusedhh:

Beat on it??? Don't you mean BET on it?? You need to take some of that money that your making and get a education!!! :Thumbs: :biggrin:
Confusedhh:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Beat on it??? Don't you mean BET on it?? You need to take some of that money that your making and get a education!!! :Thumbs: :biggrin:

Maybe you need to shut your pie HOLE and be a man and Bet on it....BEAT I was thinking of What UL is going to do to UK.. Everyone spells a word wrong...dont they.....Oh by the way maybe I could educate you on the court!!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:Maybe I do you want to beat on it????Confusedhh:

Whats the odd? I minght wnnt some of that!!:Thumbs:
lil dog Wrote:I hope he stays. Why would anyone think Rick would be afraid of UK and their coach? I wish him all the best where ever he decides to be at GOOD LUCK COACH!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about wishing him the best.....but I'll agree with the statement that he is not afraid of UKs new coach - whoever thinks that is crazy.