Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 11 - Sheldon Clark 0 (5 innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cody Moore gets the win and Tate Banks hits a two run HR in the win for LC.. Looks like LC will be the #1 seed in the 57th District Tourney in a couple of weeks.
good job Lc
Congrats LC
Congrats LC.
Moore had 10ks in 5 innings..
Grats to the dawgs
Batpuff Wrote:Cody Moore gets the win and Tate Banks hits a two run HR in the win for LC.. Looks like LC will be the #1 seed in the 57th District Tourney in a couple of weeks.
Right now Paintsville is the #1 seed at 4-1 in district play. LC is 3-1 with the loss to Paintsville but could tie it up next week when Paintsville comes to Louisa.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Right now Paintsville is the #1 seed at 4-1 in district play. LC is 3-1 with the loss to Paintsville but could tie it up next week when Paintsville comes to Louisa.
I am about positive, as bad as it hurts me to say it :biggrin:, that 'Puffy is right on this one.
Actually, I believe the coaches are meeting today to set things.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Right now Paintsville is the #1 seed at 4-1 in district play. LC is 3-1 with the loss to Paintsville but could tie it up next week when Paintsville comes to Louisa.

Nexts weeks game with Paintsville does not count in the seeding process-it is just an extra game. The district game was played earlier in the season.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:I am about positive, as bad as it hurts me to say it :biggrin:, that 'Puffy is right on this one.
Actually, I believe the coaches are meeting today to set things.

I thought #1 seed was determand by runs allowed.
gater24 Wrote:I thought #1 seed was determand by runs allowed.

I think that is correct if we would have allowed one run against Sheldon Clark we would have had to have scored at least 8 to have the number one seed but if we allowed two runs it wouldnt have mattered how many we scored we would have been knocked out of the #1 seed.
Congrats LC