Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UNC or UK recruiting class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has the better class...I know that everyone is saying UK but back it up with something
Back it up with something:

Cousins# 2 player
Orton # 23 player
Bledsoe # 24 player
Hood # 40 player
Dodson # 1 JUCO player

So far,

Wall#1 player

Is that enough for you TheVille?
Well when the recruiting class is ranked #1 on credible sites, I'm pretty sure that's enough back up that you need. :1:
theVILLE Wrote:Who has the better class...I know that everyone is saying UK but back it up with something

2009 TEAM RANKINGS
1. KENTUCKY
2009 commits (National rank)
PF DeMarcus Cousins (2)
C Daniel Orton (22)
PG Eric Bledsoe (23)
SG Jon Hood (40)
SF Darnell Dodson
Three five-star signees catapult John Calipari's first Kentucky recruiting class to the top of the 2009 team recruiting rankings. Bledsoe, who is the latest addition, fills a major void at the point guard position. Cousins and Orton are both skilled post players who bring a physical presence to the court. Hood is a slashing scorer from the Bluegrass State, and Dodson is one of the most talented junior college prospects in the country.

NORTH CAROLINA
2009 commits (National rank)
PF John Henson (5)
PG Dexter Strickland (34)
SG Leslie McDonald (65)
PF David Wear (59)
PF Travis Wear (60)
The Tar Heels have sprinted out of the blocks better than any program in the country. Roy Williams and staff have locked up five players all ranked inside the top 70 national rankings in the class of 2009. Henson, a 6-foot-10 versatile post, is the gem. Strickland and McDonald are the future of the backcourt. The Wear twins give UNC some size and depth in the rotation.

as u can clearly see i post stats in all my post and i rarely type them i just find them and organize them but this is my facts
Navajo4life Wrote:Back it up with something:

Cousins# 2 player
Orton # 23 player
Bledsoe # 24 player
Hood # 40 player
Dodson # 1 JUCO player

So far,

Wall#1 player

Is that enough for you TheVille?

:Thumbs: :rockon: :notworthy
Without a doubt UK. When sites lie Espn, Rivals has you ranked #1, I dont think you have a very good arguement.
TheVille is really ****ed off now that Kentucky Basketball will pass Looserville Basketball just like Looserville Football.... See ya, would not want to be ya......

Maybe Karen Sypher can ger you guys back in the news, oh wait, she already has..... SORRY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
UK easily.
Navajo4life Wrote:TheVille is really ****ed off now that Kentucky Basketball will pass Looserville Basketball just like Looserville Football.... See ya, would not want to be ya......

Maybe Karen Sypher can ger you guys back in the news, oh wait, she already has..... SORRY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Oh, by the way, whatever come of that extortion deal with her? I hav'nt heard anything?
jesus the guy asked a question and you guys freak on him,

and without that great coach pitino at the ville we would have 2 championships less, TUBBYS FIRST AND ONLY CHAMPIONSHIP WAS RICKS TEAM, EVERYONE KNOWS IT
Rick may have gotten the player but Tubby coached them. Anyway back on topic.
Kentucky!!! See Above Rankings!!
C.Clair Wrote:Rick may have gotten the player but Tubby coached them. Anyway back on topic.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: your funny
EOE Wrote:Oh, by the way, whatever come of that extortion deal with her? I hav'nt heard anything?

Lots of rumors out right now about Pitino's future, all speculation so not worth getting deep into them.
RIVALS
UK
Cousins-2
Orton-22
Bledsoe-23
Hood-40
Dodson-JUCO (Jerry meyer says he is the best JUCO in the country
(4) Top 50 Players

UNC
Henson-5
Strickland-34
D.Wear- 59
T. Wear- 60
McDonald- 65
(2) Top 50 Players

SCOUT
UK
Cousins-3
Orton- 17
Bledsoe- 37
Hood-45
Dodson-NR
(4) Top 50 Players
UNC
Henson-4
Strickland-33
McDonald-52
D.Wear-54
T.Wear-55
(2) Top 50 Players

ESPN
Cousins-4
Orton-13
Hood-92
Bledsoe-NR
Dodson-NR
(2) Top 50 Recruits

UNC
Henson-6
Strickland-27
McDonald-32
D.Wear- 36
T.Wear-37
(5) Top 50 Recruits

One of these is not like the other... HAHA
I don't keep up with the ranked of the players. I go by the way they look playing together. They get the ranked by people. If one of them like one player better then the other ones, they got a better rank.
Jerry Meyer of rivals.com has already said UK now has the nation's top recruiting class for 2009.

C'mon theVILLE, we're waiting Smile.
only reason the wear's are the top 50 is cause they are going to UNC they wasn't that high until the signed with them so what does that tell you anyways! them boys should've not been in the Mcdonalds AA game.
beasy_bo Wrote:only reason the wear's are the top 50 is cause they are going to UNC they wasn't that high until the signed with them so what does that tell you anyways! them boys should've not been in the Mcdonalds AA game.

I feel the exact same way about Plumlee and Kelly, the Duke committs.

If anyone watched them in the McD's game or the Jordan Brand it was blatantly apparent they were nowhere near the same calibur of Frontcourt players like Favors, Gallon, Cousins, Henson, and Sidney.

Those two will no doubt be fine players by their Junior or Senior season, but their Top 25 National Recruiting Ranks are vastly exaggerated. Top 50, but not Top 25 by any means.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I feel the exact same way about Plumlee and Kelly, the Duke committs.

If anyone watched them in the McD's game or the Jordan Brand it was blatantly apparent they were nowhere near the same calibur of Frontcourt players like Favors, Gallon, Cousins, Henson, and Sidney.

Those two will no doubt be fine players by their Junior or Senior season, but their Top 25 National Recruiting Ranks are vastly exaggerated. Top 50, but not Top 25 by any means.

I believe Plumlee is ranked 51st on the rivals.com top 150 list.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I believe Plumlee is ranked 51st on the rivals.com top 150 list.

Check ESPN and Scout though...
UK - Nuff said
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Lots of rumors out right now about Pitino's future, all speculation so not worth getting deep into them.

10-4, I had'nt heard anything at all in the last week or so.