Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Panthers Schedule 09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aug 29, 09 Holy Cross (Covington) home 8:30 PM
Sep 5, 09 Boyle County at Corbin 5:30 PM
Sep 11, 09 Phelps away 7:30 PM
Sep 18, 09 Prestonsburg home 7:30 PM
Sep 25, 09 Allen Central home 7:30 PM
Oct 2, 09 Belfry away 7:30 PM
Oct 9, 09 South Floyd away 7:30 PM
Oct 16, 09 Betsy Layne away 7:30 PM
Oct 23, 09 Paintsville home 7:30 PM
Oct 30, 09 Sheldon Clark home 7:30 PM

Ben and Co has a great schedule. What does everyone think?
looks good and looks like a tough schedule but what week is open for them?
I am not for sure. I need a panther fan to confirm that.
not real tuff as last few yrs,depending on what they got coming back,they probaly go 7-3 or 6-4 in regular season.
cuppett777 Wrote:not real tuff as last few yrs,depending on what they got coming back,they probaly go 7-3 or 6-4 in regular season.
Well one game was upgraded (Boyle > LexCath), one downgraded (Holy Cross < Corbin), and one stays the same (Sheldon Clark = Ashland).
Panther Thunder Wrote:Well one game was upgraded (Boyle > LexCath), one downgraded (Holy Cross < Corbin), and one stays the same (Sheldon Clark = Ashland).

G00d point!:notworthy
Not a bad schedule for a single A school. Tuff-E -Nuff I.M.O. Go Panthers!!
^^I agree with you and is the open week the new "week zero" - which I guess would be the week before the PCB?
cuppett777 Wrote:not real tuff as last few yrs,depending on what they got coming back,they probaly go 7-3 or 6-4 in regular season.

I say 7-3 regular season.Wish it could be better , but we go with what we got. GO PANTHERS!!
jetpilot Wrote:^^I agree with you and is the open week the new "week zero" - which I guess would be the week before the PCB?

Have no idea. Haven't seen a schedual except for what was prev. posted. Maybe someone could share this w/ us that might know.
Not as tough as last year schedule but a great schedule to get your team so confidence and get them excited for post season play.
I see 7-3 for the Panthers.
I see 6 - 4 with losses to Boyle County, P' Burg, Belfry and Sheldon Clark. Of course don't know about the opener.::zzz:
Down and Out Wrote:I see 6 - 4 with losses to Boyle County, P' Burg, Belfry and Sheldon Clark. Of course don't know about the opener.::zzz:

i see them beating P'burg because they lost a lot
Most of these are part of a contract.
Its a fine schedule to start things in a good direction. Alot of the underclassmen will benefit from some of the bigger games.
Hilbily Wrote:Its a fine schedule to start things in a good direction. Alot of the underclassmen will benefit from some of the bigger games.

I agree. Tougher opponents only gives your younger players experience.
They're not as strong as previous years but I give the season 6-4. 7-3 tops.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I agree. Tougher opponents only gives your younger players experience.

Well said.
7-3 Upsets Belfry
6-4 season for Pikeville.
I think next year Ben will get a chance to create a better schedule.