Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt vs. Perry Central 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who will win this game and why? Will Fugate run for 500 yards against his old gradeschool friends?
I dont think it will be much of a game. Breathitt is just to much for PCC. Fugate may run for 200 yards but I think with Jade being healthy, Channing wont have to bare the load like he did last year.
If Perry continues to run a 3-5, Fugate could have 600 yards. I'm not a big fan of that defense especially when used against a run oriented offense.
Breathitt Co.
Perry will run a 4 front on defense this year.
Channing will still run for 250 yards if they had all 11 guys in the box.
Fuguate will have 200yrds rushing against Perry Central.
What kinda team is PCC returning from last year?
From what I can tell no running game considering they lost travis. Jordon will be back but I don't know what kind of offense they will be running.
They ran the spread last year didnt they?
I think Perry will be better this year. Had alot of young players last year. Travis has done been replaced.This one is faster then Travis was JMO. Perry has some very good players coming back. Been lifting all winter. They will be alot stronger and faster.
What is the kids name that will replace Travis?
kymom Wrote:I think Perry will be better this year. Had alot of young players last year. Travis has done been replaced.This one is faster then Travis was JMO. Perry has some very good players coming back. Been lifting all winter. They will be alot stronger and faster.

That maybe true but they dont have a chance.
BC should win this one easily. Where is the game being played at ?
Hitman7 Wrote:Who will win this game and why? Will Fugate run for 500 yards against his old gradeschool friends?

Are you being serious? Breathitt will steamroll PCC.
We are playing at Jackson against them
Yes, they will be playing in Jackson.
i believe Demtris Brother is replacing him.
You will have Travis Brother an Bryan Rankin. They will have speed in the back field. Another on will be Pray kid.Also Perry will have new defense coach. Dont know who it will be yet. Hollon is going to Pike Central with John paul Chapman.
kymom Wrote:You will have Travis Brother an Bryan Rankin. They will have speed in the back field. Another on will be Pray kid.Also Perry will have new defense coach. Dont know who it will be yet. Hollon is going to Pike Central with John paul Chapman.

But is he going to Powell with him?:popcorn:
When PCC play Breathitt, they should run a 7 man front. Like the 97 and 98 Middlesboro teams did. With that D you can stop the run better.... But the corner and safety have to be good.... But with Jade as QB they don't have to be that good.
Breathitt 62
Perry 28

Channing Fugate runs for 527 yards with 7 TD's.
I like that score and stats hitman.
BOBCAT Wrote:But is he going to Powell with him?:popcorn:

:lmao:
Blow-out, Breathitt by 40.
Breathitt 49
Perry Central 20
Breathitt by 4 Touchdowns.
kymom Wrote:You will have Travis Brother an Bryan Rankin. They will have speed in the back field. Another on will be Pray kid.Also Perry will have new defense coach. Dont know who it will be yet. Hollon is going to Pike Central with John paul Chapman.

Any word yet on who will be defense coach?
Breathitt By 3 Td
Go4Gold Wrote:Any word yet on who will be defense coach?

I think they are looking to bring somebody new in. From what I hear they will post it.
Pages: 1 2