Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard/Perry today at 5:00?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if they have decided to play today, where it was cancelled yesterday. Have heard it's today at 5:00. At Hazard.
:confused:Hazard and Pikeville are supposed to play today.
I just heard Hazard cancelled the Pikeville game. Hmmmmm!!!!
I thought they decided not to play any sport against each other anymore? Did they change there mind?
cougarpride08 Wrote:I thought they decided not to play any sport against each other anymore? Did they change there mind?

They have to play against each other in Baseball bc where they seed
They need to get their seeded games in by Sunday so district pairings can be decided. Rescheduled again for tonight, but weather says rain this afternoon, they might not get it in until Sunday. This weather is killing me.
Hazard will take yet another forfeit to Perry this year due to rain and their senior trip this weekend looks like Perry will be the #1 seed and Hazard the #2 with Leslie #3 and The Horn #4
Anyone know anything on this game?
I heard today from one of the coaches that this game would be played next week...I think he said either Tuesday or Wednesday.
Edit: KHSAA Is showing it for May 13th...that would be next Wednesday.
I gurantee that Coach Meehan will NEVER forfeit to Perry or anyone. He'd play with the middle school before he'd do that.
Bluecat Wrote:I gurantee that Coach Meehan will NEVER forfeit to Perry or anyone. He'd play with the middle school before he'd do that.

:Thumbs: Go Dawgs!! Good luck!!!