Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eric Bledsoe Commits to Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get ready SEC, it's coming, UK is back on top.
it is offiical he is a wildcat.:rockon:
And he just said in his presser that Pat is coming back but he hasn't talking to Jodie much.
This is great news.
UK now has five outstanding recruits at all five positions for the 2009 class.
Major addition to the UK recruiting class!
We should have the #1 class in all of college basketball this year. Not to shabby for Coach Cals first class.
Pretty cool
Good luck...glad to see him come to UK and not Wall...Wall would been a mistake...I think anyway....Good luck to Bledsoe and Uk at making them a top team next year
C.Clair Wrote:We should have the #1 class in all of college basketball this year. Not to shabby for Coach Cals first class.

UNC?
theVILLE Wrote:Good luck...glad to see him come to UK and not Wall...Wall would been a mistake...I think anyway....Good luck to Bledsoe and Uk at making them a top team next year

Wall coming to UK is still highly likely even with the Bledsoe committment...
theVILLE Wrote:Good luck...glad to see him come to UK and not Wall...Wall would been a mistake...I think anyway....Good luck to Bledsoe and Uk at making them a top team next year

Your just glad to see Bledsoe come instead of Wall because if he did we would beat U of L worse than we already are!
Why don't ESPN have Bledsoe ranked in the top 100??? Everyone else has him ranked in 20's over all. :lame:

You do realize that the majority of the national recruiting gurus still believe UK will also get Wall don't you?
We are going to get S@!* right!!!!!! Go Cats!!!
Aslan Wrote:UNC?
Bledsoe seals the deal, UK has the #1 class.
C.Clair Wrote:We should have the #1 class in all of college basketball this year. Not to shabby for Coach Cals first class.

List the incoming recruits..
I know the following

Orton
Cousins
hood
Bledsoe

Who am i leaving out.
Aslan Wrote:UNC?

Umm no, with Bledsoe signing today that has made UK the top recruiting class for 2009.
Puff your leaving out Dodson, he is one of the top if not the top JUCO player in the counrty.
C.Clair Wrote:Puff your leaving out Dodson, he is one of the top if not the top JUCO player in the counrty.

Ok yea i forgot about him...
Good news.
Glad to see him sign. Go Cats!
Great pickup for UK.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Your just glad to see Bledsoe come instead of Wall because if he did we would beat U of L worse than we already are!

No, if wall came he may break into something and get arrested or somethingConfusedhh: just hate to see UK go down liket hat if they got wall...and besides he is one and done and bledsoe isnt...Bledsoe will be fine until he meets SIVA and the cardinals press
bigjim4packers Wrote:Why don't ESPN have Bledsoe ranked in the top 100??? Everyone else has him ranked in 20's over all. :lame:

MAybe ESPN is right
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You do realize that the majority of the national recruiting gurus still believe UK will also get Wall don't you?

Yeah but I hope he soesnt...but if you all want him then go ahead it has nothing to do with my team...I dont want him at UK or the ville though...
I don't see why. He would fit right in with the coach and all....
TheVille is still hung over from the Michigan State and Karen Sypher beat down that they laid on the lady cards, I mean boy cards.. According to Rivals and Scout, Bledsoe is ranked above Siva, Bledsoe is ranked as the 3rd best PG in the Nation behind Wall and Gaddy....

I think that if you throw over the press, like Michigan State did, then you will have no problem with COUSINS, ORTON, PATTERSON, MILLER, DODSON, PILGRIM dunking on your ***
Navajo4life Wrote:TheVille is still hung over from the Michigan State and Karen Sypher beat down that they laid on the lady cards, I mean boy cards.. According to Rivals and Scout, Bledsoe is ranked above Siva, Bledsoe is ranked as the 3rd best PG in the Nation behind Wall and Gaddy....

I think that if you throw over the press, like Michigan State did, then you will have no problem with COUSINS, ORTON, PATTERSON, MILLER, DODSON, PILGRIM dunking on your ***

Ok man whatever...UK will struggle with the press still....and VIlle will beat them again next year...watch and see PP will be gone...and Michigan St...I am over that atleast we were in the tourney man are you not over that and all the horrible loses.....
theVILLE Wrote:No, if wall came he may break into something and get arrested or somethingConfusedhh: just hate to see UK go down liket hat if they got wall...and besides he is one and done and bledsoe isnt...Bledsoe will be fine until he meets SIVA and the cardinals press

:please:
Pages: 1 2