Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whos Your Top 10 In The Mountains Reguardless Of Class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you can pick from bell county up hwy 25e and go across hwy 80 and up around russell the home of the devils......... this would be mine not sure what every1 has coming back..(1) breahitt
(2)jc
(3)bell
(4)whitley
(5)asland
(6)belfry
(7)lcc
(8)russell
(9)p burg

(10)harlan black bears
i may have left someone out and this is just for fun........i am 4 belfry all the way...lets see your list..
I'd definitely include Corbin in that group.
1. Bell County-Defending state champs with loads of starters and talent back.
2. Whitley County-Lost in the Semi's to Highlands and returns alot. Will have to replace most of the RB's.
3. Johnson Central-Always soild. Have some big holes to fill.
tie
3. Breathit
5. Belfry-I don't look for them to slip much if any.
6. Knox Central-Coach Mills has the ball rolling in KC
7. LCC
8. P'burg
9. Rockcastle
10. Corbin
1.Bell Co.
2.Belfry
3.Johnson Central
4.Brethitt Co.
5.Corbin
6.Prestonsburg
7.Hazard
8.Letcher Central
9.Whitley Co.
10.Perry Central
1. Bell - Got to give them the nod. Perfect season last year and tons returning.
2. JC - Most skilled players back from last years team. Have a few holes to fill on the
line but should be very very good.
3. Breathitt - Good group of athletes returning
4. Belfry - Lost a lot to graduation and a great coach to retirement but is always able
to reload.
5. Whitley County
6. LCC
7. Knox Central
8. Corbin
9. Prestonsburg
10. Rockcastle County
cuppett777 Wrote:you can pick from bell county up hwy 25e and go across hwy 80 and up around russell the home of the devils......... this would be mine not sure what every1 has coming back..(1) breahitt
(2)jc
(3)bell
(4)whitley
(5)asland
(6)belfry
(7)lcc
(8)russell
(9)p burg

(10)harlan black bears
i may have left someone out and this is just for fun........i am 4 belfry all the way...lets see your list..
May need to change the thread title.
Ashland and Russell typically are not considered mountain teams.
William Muney Wrote:1. Bell County-Defending state champs with loads of starters and talent back.
2. Whitley County-Lost in the Semi's to Highlands and returns alot. Will have to replace most of the RB's.
3. Johnson Central-Always soild. Have some big holes to fill.
tie
3. Breathit
5. Belfry-I don't look for them to slip much if any.
6. Knox Central-Coach Mills has the ball rolling in KC
7. LCC
8. P'burg
9. Rockcastle
10. Corbin

I like your picks William Muney they look good.:Thumbs:
1. Bell County
2. Whitley County
3. Johnson Central
4. Breathitt County
5. Belfry
6. Corbin
7. Knox Central
8. Letcher Central
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Perry Central
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Whitley County
3. Johnson Central
4. Breathitt County
5. Belfry
6. Corbin
7. Knox Central
8. Letcher Central
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Perry Central

:Thumbs:
1 Bell County
2 Breathitt County
3 Hazard
4 Johnson Central
5 Belfry
6 Corbin
7 Knox Central
8 Harlan County
9 Letcher County
10 Williamsburg

All is based on results from the ending of Last year. 1,2,and 3 will change upon picking the best and top 10 for week 1.
I agree with you Bac, looks like a good list to me.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:1.Bell Co.
2.Belfry
3.Johnson Central
4.Brethitt Co.
5.Corbin
6.Prestonsburg
7.Hazard
8.Letcher Central
9.Whitley Co.
10.Perry Central

Belfry is going to be REALLY down this year. I am a huge fan but the pirates are really going to have a rebuilding year this year, to say there number 2 is a little to high if you ask me.
bac2369 Wrote:1 Bell County
2 Breathitt County
3 Hazard
4 Johnson Central
5 Belfry
6 Corbin
7 Knox Central
8 Harlan County
9 Letcher County
10 Williamsburg

All is based on results from the ending of Last year. 1,2,and 3 will change upon picking the best and top 10 for week 1.

No way Hazard up there. Not close, probably not top 10. Johnson Central could have beaten Hazard by 100 last year and Hazard lost a ton.:dontthink
1)Johnson Central Golden Eagles
2)Breathitt County Bobcats
3)Bell County Bobcats
4)Whitley County Colonels
5)Knox Central Panthers
6)Letcher County Central Cougars
7)Corbin Redhounds
8)Prestonsburg Blackcats
9)Belfry Pirates
10)Hazard Bulldogs
1. Johnson Central
2. Bell Co.
3. Whitley Co.
4. Breathitt Co.
5. Knox Central
6. Corbin
7. Belfry
8. Sheldon Clark
9. Letcher Co. Central
10. Prestonsburg
BlackcatAlum Wrote:1. Johnson Central
2. Bell Co.
3. Whitley Co.
4. Breathitt Co.
5. Knox Central
6. Corbin
7. Belfry
8. Sheldon Clark
9. Letcher Co. Central
10. Prestonsburg
I respect your opinion, so I'm not being negative, but how good do you think Prestonsburg will be this year?
jetpilot Wrote:No way Hazard up there. Not close, probably not top 10. Johnson Central could have beaten Hazard by 100 last year and Hazard lost a ton.:dontthink

I am carrying results over from last year. But if you want my overal top 10 here ya go.

1. Bell Co
2. Johnson Central
3. Breathitt Co
4. Belfry
5 Knox Central
6 Corbin
7 Hazard
8 Harlan Co
9 Letcher Co
10 Williamsburg

Three teams that have a quick shot to make the top 10 are Whitley Co, Prestonsburg and Pulaski County.
bac2369 Wrote:I am carrying results over from last year. But if you want my overal top 10 here ya go.

1. Bell Co
2. Johnson Central
3. Breathitt Co
4. Belfry
5 Knox Central
6 Corbin
7 Hazard
8 Harlan Co
9 Letcher Co
10 Williamsburg

Three teams that have a quick shot to make the top 10 are Whitley Co, Prestonsburg and Pulaski County.

You must have forgotten what JC did to Hazard last year. Hazard ridiculously overrated in both of your lists.
jetpilot Wrote:You must have forgotten what JC did to Hazard last year. Hazard ridiculously overrated in both of your lists.

Yes i know what Johnson Central did to Hazard and thats why there not playing again this year because of Johnson Central played the starters pratically the whole game. Yes they used subs but most of the starters were in the game at the end.
it was a scrimage but remember jc beat bell in that to, and jc beat breahitt at the 1st of the year and lost some and breahitt beat belfry, but we know why that happened,lol, and belfry beat jc .....
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:1.Bell Co.
2.Belfry
3.Johnson Central
4.Brethitt Co.
5.Corbin
6.Prestonsburg
7.Hazard
8.Letcher Central
9.Whitley Co.
10.Perry Central

I'm a Belfry fan, but Belfry is no where near that high.. Breathitt Co. is better than Belfry.. I'd move Whitley Co., Belfry down, Hazard down..
bac2369 Wrote:Yes i know what Johnson Central did to Hazard and thats why there not playing again this year because of Johnson Central played the starters pratically the whole game. Yes they used subs but most of the starters were in the game at the end.

Yet you have Hazard rated above JC on your list.:dontthink
bac2369 Wrote:Yes i know what Johnson Central did to Hazard and thats why there not playing again this year because of Johnson Central played the starters pratically the whole game. Yes they used subs but most of the starters were in the game at the end.

I think it has more to do with the same reason were not playing Paintsville anymore. A different class of football. And even though some of JC's starters were still in, particularly on defense. All of Hazards starters were in at the end of the game.
cuppett777 Wrote:it was a scrimage but remember jc beat bell in that to, and jc beat breahitt at the 1st of the year and lost some and breahitt beat belfry, but we know why that happened,lol, and belfry beat jc .....

Don't get that scrimmage strarted again with JC and Bell. We will find out for real this year whe these 2 teams play.
Bell, Brethiett, and Whitley county will havoc thunder in the mountians come this fall.
1. Bell County
2. Johnson Central
3. Breathitt County
4. Whitley County
5. Belfry
6. Knox Central
7. Corbin
8. Sheldon Clark
9. Letcher Central
10. Harlan County
1. Bell County
2. Johnson Central
3. Breathitt County
4. Whitley County
5. Belfry
6. Corbin
7. Knox Central
8. Letcher County Central
9. Harlan County
10. Sheldon Clark
jetpilot Wrote:Yet you have Hazard rated above JC on your list.:dontthink

Yes the first top 10 i made was carried over from the seasons end. But if you read my actual top 10 then you would see how i actually rank them.
Amped 88 Wrote:Don't get that scrimmage strarted again with JC and Bell. We will find out for real this year whe these 2 teams play.

yes we will and i say same results
1) Bell
2) Belfry
3) Breathitt
4) JC
5) Whitley
6) Corbin
7) Sheldon Clark
8) LCC
9) KCC
10) Harlan
Pages: 1 2