Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: RUMOR (for now)...Bledsoe to UK...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a direct quote from a very credible member (who has legitimate sources and whos job is as a recruiting analyst so he knows the business) of another site I'm apart of:

"Just got it confirmed that UK will be his choice tomorrow. While he could always change his mind overnight, it seems pretty concrete at this point..."
Supposed to be a live streaming of Bledsoe's decision tomorrow by http://www.myfoxmemphis.com
Awesome!
Alot of people of the sites I'm apart of have raised concerned whether or not Bledsoe would be able to qualify or not if he chose to come to UK and here is some info I found out as well:

On the Bledsoe qualifying situation..... It looks like Bledsoe's ACT score has qualified and all he needs now is a B in a certain core Math class for his school and he'll be cleared to play at Kentucky...
What site is it that your part of?
C.Clair Wrote:What site is it that your part of?

if this is true, then it will be great news, but u need to mark this post as rumor until confirmed

Sent you a PM as I'm not allowed to post the site on the forums.
Additional link here only confirming what was said earlier....

http://memphisroar.com/2009/05/bledsoe-to-blue-grass/
Kevin Scarbinsky of the Birmingham News writes that it’s Kentucky or Memphis for Alabama point guard Eric Bledsoe. Scarbinsky: Another person familiar with Bledsoe’s thinking said he believes the No. 1 Birmingham News Super Senior has chosen Kentucky, but it’s important to remember two things about recruits and their college choices. Nothing is official until they sign a letter-of-intent.”

Wildcatk23 Wrote:if this is true, then it will be great news, but u need to mark this post as rumor until confirmed

For some reason I'm having issues sending the links, so you'll have to bear with me on this one.

I've sent you both the links once again with the info....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kevin Scarbinsky of the Birmingham News writes that it’s Kentucky or Memphis for Alabama point guard Eric Bledsoe. Scarbinsky: Another person familiar with Bledsoe’s thinking said he believes the No. 1 Birmingham News Super Senior has chosen Kentucky, but it’s important to remember two things about recruits and their college choices. Nothing is official until they sign a letter-of-intent.”

Very true.

I'm just reporting from a very reliable person whose job is as a recruiting analyst thus when they make a statement like what I provided to you, they are staking their own credibility on the line and this man's credibility is top notch...
Awesome
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Supposed to be a live streaming of Bledsoe's decision tomorrow by http://www.myfoxmemphis.com

What time is the press conference for his decision? Thanks!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:What time is the press conference for his decision? Thanks!

11:00am EST.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:11:00am EST.

Thanks BaseballIsLife!! :Thumbs:
Ive read more about this and it seems very likely that Bledsoe is coming. Im 99% sure but UK hasnt gotten the papers yet so until those are signed, sealed and delivered Im keeping my fingers crossed.
This would be great because we sure need a true point guard to compete for a title.
Just so everyone is ready for theVILLE and his comrades impending criticism that Bledsoe is "not as good as Siva anyway".

RIVALS
Bledsoe #23 Nationally, Siva #39
Bledsoe #3 PG, Siva #8

SCOUT
Bledsoe #37 Nationally, Siva #38
Bledsoe #6 PG, Siva #7
Jerry Meyer of rivals.com is also reporting it is a done deal. Calipari will be in Birmingham tomorrow according to Jerry.
(3) 5*'s and (2) 4*'s
This isnt a bad first recruiting class fr Coach Cal is it lol
C.Clair Wrote:This isnt a bad first recruiting class fr Coach Cal is it lol

Not too shabby!:biggrin:

However I do not give him credit for Orton and Hood as they were recruited and signed by Gillispie. However, the signees of Dodson, Cousins and soon to be Bledsoe are Cal's signees. Just want to clarify that to everyone...

From the info he's posting, it seems like he's just relaying info from http://www.kentuckysportsradio.com
go bring him on
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:From the info he's posting, it seems like he's just relaying info from http://www.kentuckysportsradio.com

Incorrect.
He will be a good addition to the 2009 UK recruiting class still hope we get Wall also but hard to see that happening if Bledsoe signs.
Bledsoe is a 5 star PG and rated the 3rd best PG in the 2009 class, I would love to have John Wall as well, but you can't argue with the signing of Bledsoe and how this will pole vault us up next year.
I'll take Bledsoe for 2-3 years instead of Wall for 1
Stardust Wrote:I'll take Bledsoe for 2-3 years instead of Wall for 1
Absolutely!!
Pages: 1 2