Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Questions for Pike Central football......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have the players met their new coach yet ? If they have what are their impressions ? What is the team's plans for the summer ?
Is Chapman going to Pike Central?
Chapman is finishing the year out at Breathitt due to him being a teacher.
I hear he has not signed anything so without signing he is not comitted anywhere.
I did hear he has shown interest in the Powell co. job. Just what I've heard.
Go to khsaa.org. Click on coach listings. Click on football. Scroll down to Pike Central. This is what you will see:

John Chapman Pike County Central Pikeville (606)432-4352 (606)432-7730
What kind of offense will they run this year?
spread offense...
who is there while they lift?
Chapman is commited, he is there every day after school for weight lifting, his assistants are also there. He did spring practice, training, and conditioning with the team. Ive seen him were Pike Central Football Coach shirt around so if he isnt commited somethings wrong here
If...Then Wrote:Chapman is commited, he is there every day after school for weight lifting, his assistants are also there. He did spring practice, training, and conditioning with the team. Ive seen him were Pike Central Football Coach shirt around so if he isnt commited somethings wrong here
If he is so commited why has he applied for the Powell job?And YES he has applied.
BOBCAT Wrote:If he is so commited why has he applied for the Powell job?And YES he has applied.

if anyone questions coach chapman's committment to pike central, they need to attend about 5 minutes of weightlifting. All doubters would be very quickly silenced. can't wait til august
He Loves Pike Central
GRIFFIN Wrote:He Loves Pike Central

i think the feeling is mutual
BOBCAT Wrote:If he is so commited why has he applied for the Powell job?And YES he has applied.

No he hasn't, i just talked to him the other day after school and asked him how stuff was going in Pike County. He said it was all going very good and couldn't wait for the season to start.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:No he hasn't, i just talked to him the other day after school and asked him how stuff was going in Pike County. He said it was all going very good and couldn't wait for the season to start.

thanks for setting the record straight, best of luck to Breathitt this year.
vette72 Wrote:thanks for setting the record straight, best of luck to Breathitt this year.

Yes he has applied.Wait and see.Whitaker told Powell for 2 months he wasn't going but I told everyone he was and he did.I ain't saying he is going but he HAS applied.
BOBCAT Wrote:Yes he has applied.Wait and see.Whitaker told Powell for 2 months he wasn't going but I told everyone he was and he did.I ain't saying he is going but he HAS applied.

I think your hearing voices in your head too. :lmao:
I think Pike Central will be in the midst of being second to Belfry in the district this year which is a huge improvement. Would have to look at there schedule.
Sheldon Clark will win their district prob, then belfry and then Pike Central.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I think Pike Central will be in the midst of being second to Belfry in the district this year which is a huge improvement. Would have to look at there schedule.

LOL...WRONG:ChairHit: :flame: TongueirateSho