Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whats Wrong With Rajon Rondo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any thoughts>? is it fatigue or just what?
I didn't watch the game, but 14 points, 10 boards, and 8 assists isn't too shabby.
blackcat Wrote:I didn't watch the game, but 14 points, 10 boards, and 8 assists isn't too shabby.

I agree, I don't think there is anything WRONG with Rando. With a team of scorers, these should be his numbers. If the Celtics need Rando to score 20+, they are in trouble.
Stardust Wrote:I agree, I don't think there is anything WRONG with Rando. With a team of scorers, these should be his numbers. If the Celtics need Rando to score 20+, they are in trouble.

im just saying he was 2-12 from the field, and had 7 turnovers i believe.

i also posted this in the first half, and hes not playing nowhere near like he was starting the playoffs,
It is hard to look good when everyone on your team is playing like crap. Ray Allen played awful and so did Pierce. Big Baby and i can't believe I am saying this, Marberry were the best players they had last night.
Amun-Ra Wrote:It is hard to look good when everyone on your team is playing like crap. Ray Allen played awful and so did Pierce. Big Baby and i can't believe I am saying this, Marberry were the best players they had last night.

Agreed.
Amun-Ra Wrote:It is hard to look good when everyone on your team is playing like crap. Ray Allen played awful and so did Pierce. Big Baby and i can't believe I am saying this, Marberry were the best players they had last night.

Maybe the reason he looks good is because Reay and Paul are playing good then??? Rondo is a good PG but he has a attitude that he is the big shot and nothing can whip him...well I would like to see someone show different....
theVILLE Wrote:Maybe the reason he looks good is because Reay and Paul are playing good then??? Rondo is a good PG but he has a attitude that he is the big shot and nothing can whip him...well I would like to see someone show different....

the attitiude that brought him 7 inches above dwight howards head until howard fouls him on a tryed dunk
Wildcatk23 Wrote:the attitiude that brought him 7 inches above dwight howards head until howard fouls him on a tryed dunk

no the 7 game series his team is about to loseConfusedhh: no wait it will proably be game 5...Rondo is a good PG but he has a tude that needs to be fixed...
theVILLE Wrote:no the 7 game series his team is about to loseConfusedhh: no wait it will proably be game 5...Rondo is a good PG but he has a tude that needs to be fixed...

Someone's hating on a former Wildcat.............what a surprise.Rolleyes
In response to the title of this thread, looks like nothing is wrong with Rondo right now. He just got himself another triple-double with an emphatic dunk giving the Celtics a 23-point lead in the 3rd quarter.
I think he tied LARRY BIRD for most triple doubles in the playoffs. Nothing sounds wrong to me.
C.Clair Wrote:I think he tied LARRY BIRD for most triple doubles in the playoffs. Nothing sounds wrong to me.

You guys post on a thread that i started 2 days ago. When he had a horriable first half, lol yea and i seen and watched every minute of the game, Rando(Ty Stardust) is playing up to his potential again. and the ville did u see rondo give that guy a five after he hit him in the face on a rebound?theres ntohign wrong with his agressive tude that more payers need
So what if its two days old.
well theres nothing wrong with him now, hes playing great, i was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on why rando was in a slump, and posting on a thread from 2 days ago saying nothings wrong with him, he just had another triple double defeats the purpose. i meant then not now
Nothing Is Wrong With Rondo I Am Pretty Sure After Last Night's Performance!
I agree playboy.
C.Clair Wrote:I agree playboy.

OMFG LOL, I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM KNOW I MEANT THE 1ST HALF OF THE FREAKING GAME 1 VS THE MAGIC,
After a triple double last night, I think this is a dead thread.

Closed