Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John Wall cited for breaking and entering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a dumb #$%. Why go out and do something stupid like this, when you have colleges begging for you to come play for them?
Let's wait and hear the facts of what happened. He has not been charged, if I am reading the article correctly!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Let's wait and hear the facts of what happened. He has not been charged, if I am reading the article correctly!!

and he wont be charged, hes john wall, remember when oj mayo got caught smoking pot? nothing was done, remember when he got accused of beating his ex girl, nothing happened. besides its said that he didnt actually break or still anything
The house is for sale and he had a girl with him, anyone else need me to fill in what they had planned on doing, or what they had already done when the cop caught him?
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:The house is for sale and he had a girl with him, anyone else need me to fill in what they had planned on doing, or what they had already done when the cop caught him?

Confusedhh: :igiveup:
Get the facts before everybody convicts the kid!! The sad part is there are some schools and fans that will want him even if he is PROVEN guilty I hope UK isn't one of them!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:Get the facts before everybody convicts the kid!! The sad part is there are some schools and fans that will want him even if he is PROVEN guilty I hope UK isn't one of them!!!!!

proven guilty of what, the only thing they can get him on is trespassing and trying to get him a piece, hes one and done anyway,
Personally, I think Coach Cal should stay away from this kid. I was very excited about getting up until now. UK doesn't need this tarnishment. Coach Cal doesn't need to have to deal with this his first year. Get Bledsoe(sp?), he will be better for UK in the long run.
Wildcat K23 Wrote:proven guilty of what, the only thing they can get him on is trespassing and trying to get him a piece, hes one and done anyway,

Have you not heard or read, he was caught BREAKING and ENTERING. The last I knew that was illegal and in this country you have to be proven guilty or innocent thats what I was talking about!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:Have you not heard or read, he was caught BREAKING and ENTERING. The last I knew that was illegal and in this country you have to be proven guilty or innocent thats what I was talking about!!!!!!!

you got a hot head my friend, lol, i meant there not going to do anything to him,
Im going to wait until all the facts are know before I judge the kid. Just shows me that he is human instead of this basketball god that some people think he is. People make mistakes, thats life.
Trespassing at the most. No big deal.

Sounds like he was trying to find a location to have some serious discussion with his lady friend.
wow what a waste of talent just like bud mackey
Look people its not the end of the world. Wall is a great kid, he hasnt been in any other trouble with the law. Dont pass judgement.
I think alot of you are just jumping all over this too fast. He is 19 and did what alot of his peers would do. I likely would have followed a pretty girl right into that vacant home for the very same reason this kid has. If you are sitting there saying at 19 you would not even consider it then you are lying to yourself. Sure they could have found a better place to play house but when your 19 you are a little influenced by such endeavors. He only gets trespass and the judge just warns him and its over. I hope Calipari pulls this young man into the UK program and puts a little tact into his way of thinking.
i would still take him
want to hear the rest of the story as paul harvey would say,lol
Wildcat K23 Wrote:you got a hot head my friend, lol, i meant there not going to do anything to him,

Lol, not a hot head. You ask guilty of what and I answered.If I came across as hostile then I apologize!! You are probably right they wont do anything to him and maybe he's not guilty of anything I don't know. I do know that a lot of young ball player's look up to these guys, and I know he is only a kid too but he has to be very careful not to send the wrong message. He's probably a good kid just made a mistake, we all do from time to time....
SolidOxygen Wrote:wow what a waste of talent just like bud mackey
No, VERY different than Mackey...He was caught with drugs to sell at school.

lil dog Wrote:Have you not heard or read, he was caught BREAKING and ENTERING. The last I knew that was illegal and in this country you have to be proven guilty or innocent thats what I was talking about!!!!!!!
Actually, he was caught leaving a vacant, unlocked residence...there was no sign of forced entry AND nothing was taken.
He was not even arrested. He was cited and briefly detained.
There is a difference.

Also, last I checked, we are still presumed innocent until proven guilty in this country.
LOL, what a joke
Stardust Wrote:LOL, what a joke
What do you find funny, Stardust?
still worth the risk!!
I would take him with shackles and chains, lol. HE would still be better than 95% of the guards that he will face!
FOX SPORTS Wrote:No, VERY different than Mackey...He was caught with drugs to sell at school.

Actually, he was caught leaving a vacant, unlocked residence...there was no sign of forced entry AND nothing was taken.
There is a difference.

Also, last I checked, we are still presumed innocent until proven guilty in this country.

:1: Exactly
FOX SPORTS Wrote:No, VERY different than Mackey...He was caught with drugs to sell at school.

There is a difference.

You are right and I understand that we are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. You know and I know that sometimes you can put yourself in bad positions, and regardless if your innocent or guilty, you are assumed to be guilty by association. So lets sweep this under the rug just this time because having the top point guard is more important than the message we send to our young kids, If this kid comes to UK now this program will be talked about just like a lot of you out there not so long ago were talking about Memphis! (he was charged with a misdemeanor according to last nights news)