Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins defeats LCC 8-4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jenkins beat LCC 8-4 this evening at Whitesburg. The game was nip and tuck early with the lead changing hands 4 times in the first three innings. Jenkins took the lead in a tie game scoring 1 in the 4th, 1 in the 6th and 2 in the 7th to take a big distrioct win over their arch rival.
haha, congrats jenkins.
say something.
Nice win Jenkins
Congrats Jenkins!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
congrats jenkins. nice job on the big win.
yep. look's like letcher central has their chance to defeate them; on their feild wensday........ i know thats' coach adam's plan;'personally i agree .and. it will be rough_moday &&tuseday at practice?! ''watch out'' cougar's will strike back!
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:yep. look's like letcher central has their chance to defeate them; on their feild wensday........ i know thats' coach adam's plan;'personally i agree .and. it will be rough_moday &&tuseday at practice?! ''watch out'' cougar's will strike back!

highly doubt it
jenkins played awful first couple of innings that last stretch is what we can do so dont get your hopes up
Congrats Jenkins
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:yep. look's like letcher central has their chance to defeate them; on their feild wensday........ i know thats' coach adam's plan;'personally i agree .and. it will be rough_moday &&tuseday at practice?! ''watch out'' cougar's will strike back!

I admire you spirit and your support for your team, but you are either a glutton for punishment or you just like to stir the pot and start arguments. Also, your posts are very difficult to read. It would help if you would write complete sentences and at least make an attempt to spell correctly. Either way, the game Wednesday should be very competetive. They always are in this rivalry.
yes please. I gladly take the defeat and know that the better team won, and until we as cougars get better this is a sport we have to work on.

hahaha.
ever thought about going into comedy when you get older kid Wink
cougarpride08 Wrote:yes please. I gladly take the defeat and know that the better team won, and until we as cougars get better this is a sport we have to work on.

Thank You.
Congrats Jenkins
cougarpride08 Wrote:yes please. I gladly take the defeat and know that the better team won, and until we as cougars get better this is a sport we have to work on.

thank you for being mature. most of the people are on here trying to make sorry excuses for the loss.
well like I said before we can't be good in all sports. We need a change for sure.

Rough practice Tuesday huh...funny b/c one of your players was at the Jenkins game scouting, no way you could have practiced more than an hour....but LF from LCC that used to live in Virginia, everyone knows its you posting this stuff. You have a lot of great players on your team, including you!! I just don't understand why you LOVE to talk crap about Jenkins. Why not just pump up your own team, not bash others!
Quote:
Originally Posted by proud.lady.cougar
yep. look's like letcher central has their chance to defeate them; on their feild wensday........ i know thats' coach adam's plan;'personally i agree .and. it will be rough_moday &&tuseday at practice?! ''watch out'' cougar's will strike back!

Rough practice Tuesday huh...funny b/c one of your players was at the Jenkins game scouting, no way you could have practiced more than an hour....but LF from LCC that used to live in Virginia, everyone knows its you posting this stuff. You have a lot of great players on your team, including you!! I just don't understand why you LOVE to talk crap about Jenkins. Why not just pump up your own team, not bash others!

Amen!! Good advice!