Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top players in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are they? Where do they play?
brogan conley- JC
chelsey salyers- JC
megan hamilton- BL
emily castle- Paintsville
sarah johnson- AC
Sara Kinney - Allen Central
Erica Meade - Prestonsburg
Megan Hamilton - Besty Layne
Emily Castle - Paintsville
i think i meant sara kinney from AC.
is she the 1st baseman?
idk where i got johnson LOL.
Yes..
ok thats who i meant she is a good player and if im not mistaken shes only a sophomore
Yeap, she has improved very much. i also belaeve she has hit 3 homers this year. And she is a sophomore.
Sarah Kinney is a sophmore, and that gal has had an awesome week, a 3 run homer on Monday against SF, and another 3 run homer last night against BL.
Lindsey Martin from BL is a great second basemen and can hit very well.
Amanda Sawyers from Valley.
Mr.Rainman Wrote:Amanda Sawyers from Valley.

Not a consistent pitcher and strikes out a lot at bat...
What I've seen she has struggled on the mound. She did have 5 RBI In a district win over ER earlier in the yr??? Other players of note on this thread Conley JC, Conley ER, Mcarty ER, Cantrell SV, Hamilton BL, Lawrence middle infield, Tacket SV, Pikeville is going to really tough in the coming yrs to lot of yg arms in that stable!
Audrey Rose From Lawrence Co #46 plays behind the plate and IMO is the Best catcher in the 15th. She is very fundimental at this position has a great arm and a good bat. But what I like best about her is her sportsmanship she is just a great Lady. When you come to LC softball field you will see a sign that say's welcome to the land of OZ This is for her she is LC only senior and OZ is what her team mates call her . We will miss her greatly after this season. But for now the season isn't over and she has a lot of ball left to play. I wish her and her team mates the best and would love to see them make state one more time . Because OZ deserves it. Come on Girls pull it together for OZ:Cheerlead
Fully agree, Tremendous talent and great kid!!
Kayla Cantrell Shelby Valley Short-Stop #10
Conley-East Ridge
thetribe Wrote:Not a consistent pitcher and strikes out a lot at bat...

Also mashes the ball out of the park consistently, you should know she beat the Tribe pitching and hit two hrs.:flame: