Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Allen Central 4/31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
i predict

RAIN
I predict that 4/31 will not come.
miss_balls Wrote:i predict

RAIN

Pretty good prediction.
cavs46 Wrote:I predict that 4/31 will not come.

haha, good observation if they play on 4/31 then something is definitely wrong. :lmao:
I thought they already played this one on Feb. 30th ????
They switched the home and way games due to the field at Allen not being playable on the 30th

I hope they get the game in tonight. I'm looking forward to see how the Blackcats react after being embarrassed by AC at home. I have a feeling Prestonsburg has been waiting for this one and will play to their potential.

I Predict a low scoring win by Prestonsburg assuming both teams will come with their aces in the big district game, Blackcats by 2.
miss_balls Wrote:i predict

RAIN

Prediction correct - RAINED OUT - Rescheduled for this Monday (5/4)
Game has been cancelled again due to weather. Hope this game gets rescheduled because if it doesn't then AC will get District regular season title (correct me if I'm wrong) because they won the first match-up. So I guess it is in their best interest to not try real hard to reschedule. Hope the weather clears up a bit this week to get it done because it would be a cop out on the part of AC to not try to get this game in.
Cat Paws Wrote:Game has been cancelled again due to weather. Hope this game gets rescheduled because if it doesn't then AC will get District regular season title (correct me if I'm wrong) because they won the first match-up. So I guess it is in their best interest to not try real hard to reschedule. Hope the weather clears up a bit this week to get it done because it would be a cop out on the part of AC to not try to get this game in.

Don't worry, the game will be rescheduled again.
I think some districts chose to allow only the first matchup of the year to count for seeding purposes. As far as I know- the 58th does not do this. Both games count equally. At this point the match up is required in order to complete the seeding. Now if Pburg had already lost to another district opponent - then this game would not be a necessity to complete seeding. By the way- the game is already rescheduled for Wednesday evening according to KHSAA.