Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Speech on Gay Marriage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I have a speech due in the morning on gay marriage. (for it)
Anyone ever wrote a speech about it or at least wanna give me some tips?
I've wrote an editorial on it before.
What side are you supporting?
I'm for gay marriage.
Antithesis, parrellelism and bold rhetoric, use these things and you should have a good speech.
I pretty much have my 3 main points. Separation of church and state, equality, and love.
Well what I sent you should help, lol.
donathanhurley Wrote:Well what I sent you should help, lol.
Yep. It'll work! :biggrin:
Haha, and you're welcome.
Big Grin
How did your speech go?
Did my information help?
donathanhurley Wrote:How did your speech go?
Did my information help?
After staying up til almost 3 my class got cancelled this morning. lol
But it helped tremendously. You don't even know how thankful I am that you sent that. I'll be doing it Tuesday and I'll let you know how it goes. And thank you so much, again!
beasy_bo Wrote:actually thread says speech on gay marriage not for gay marriage. so i or anyone else can write what they want. thanks for your opinion though.

You make no sense at all.
A "title" is brief.
Next, if you READ what the post said, then you will CLEARLY see that they were asking for help ONLY on the topic. NOT opinions of everyone such as yourself.
cards_athlete Wrote:After staying up til almost 3 my class got cancelled this morning. lol
But it helped tremendously. You don't even know how thankful I am that you sent that. I'll be doing it Tuesday and I'll let you know how it goes. And thank you so much, again!

Great!
Well, that sucks, but glad to help!
Yeah, let me know how it goes!
beasy_bo Wrote:actually thread says speech on gay marriage not for gay marriage. so i or anyone else can write what they want. thanks for your opinion though.
Ok so I have a speech due in the morning on gay marriage. (for it)
Anyone ever wrote a speech about it or at least wanna give me some tips?

Um yea. Do you see that? I don't think you read everything. I clearly said for gay marriage. So NO thank you for your opinion.
donathanhurley Wrote:You make no sense at all.
A "title" is brief.
Next, if you READ what the post said, then you will CLEARLY see that they were asking for help ONLY on the topic. NOT opinions of everyone such as yourself.
Thanks donathan for stating that. I wasn't asking to cause any trouble. I just wanted some help with my speech FOR gay marriage. Not for opinions against it.
The 14th amendment all that needs to be said. Equaity...
Ok so I did my speech this morning. I'm kinda in shock. lol During the video I was showing, there was 2 people that got up and walked out of class. I didn't think that would happen. My teacher said it's a first. It was pretty crazy. My speech is the talk of the campus today and I've have numerous people come up to me and say they're very glad that I did it. I haven't had any negative people come up to me..yet.
cards_athlete Wrote:Ok so I did my speech this morning. I'm kinda in shock. lol During the video I was showing, there was 2 people that got up and walked out of class. I didn't think that would happen. My teacher said it's a first. It was pretty crazy. My speech is the talk of the campus today and I've have numerous people come up to me and say they're very glad that I did it. I haven't had any negative people come up to me..yet.

That's crazy! But congrats. Lol.
Congratulations, it sounds as those you invoked some thoughts and that's always a good thing. People willing to stand up for what they believe in are hard to find sometimes.