Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 8- Paintsville 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cody Parker got the best of Austin Lyons in the 8-3 Eagles win at Charlie Adkins Field.
Congrats Johnson Central!
Congrats JC.........
Paintsville sure was not on their game tonight. Congrats Cody Parker. Paintsville did have a few good hits, but defense, where were you?
baseballrulz Wrote:Paintsville sure was not on their game tonight. Congrats Cody Parker. Paintsville did have a few good hits, but defense, where were you?
Seemed like nobody wanted to make a play!
JCHS05 Wrote:Cody Parker got the best of Austin Lyons in the 8-3 Eagles win at Charlie Adkins Field.

this line just cracks me up--you can always tell when kinfolk get on here

this game was won by superb coaching on Hall's part in the first inning, jumping on P'ville early and scoring and then the Tiger defense deciding to nap most of the game.

But always give kudos to where they go--congrats JC on the win.
Congrats jc. Parker didn't lay down the bunts, but he did pitch a nice game. Would have loved to have seen us show up in this one.
Congrats JC on a welll played ball game. They hold the keys to their own destiny as far as the 57th district goes.
congrats jc.

who owns the 57th this year?
I don't think anyone actually "owns" the 57th District this year. On any given day any team can fall short...that my friends is just baseball.

Good luck Tigers!
pvilletigerfan Wrote:I don't think anyone actually "owns" the 57th District this year. On any given day any team can fall short...that my friends is just baseball.

Good luck Tigers!

Sore looser. :lmao:
PARKER > LYONS

:1:

Lyons ------------>:blabbermo
Parker--->TongueirateSho
SolidOxygen Wrote:Sore looser. :lmao:
PARKER > LYONS

Parker--->TongueirateSho

The only thing I see here is a "POOR WINNER"

Pvilletigerfan just told the truth. You are the one with the poor sportsmanship.
From what I can gather is JC has only played one game thus far in the 57th. And a few of you are saying they own the 57th. Please, they still have 3 more games left. when they win all 3 of those games. Then you can say they own the 57th "Regular Season". Til then...just shut up.... It's baseball and that's how it goes. Just ask LC about Pburg. You can't win them all.
Magnum PI Wrote:The only thing I see here is a "POOR WINNER"

Pvilletigerfan just told the truth. You are the one with the poor sportsmanship.
From what I can gather is JC has only played one game thus far in the 57th. And a few of you are saying they own the 57th. Please, they still have 3 more games left. when they win all 3 of those games. Then you can say they own the 57th "Regular Season". Til then...just shut up.... It's baseball and that's how it goes. Just ask LC about Pburg. You can't win them all.
lol.....

Just so you know Oxygen is not a JC fan. He is a Lawrence Co. fan.
Magnum PI Wrote:The only thing I see here is a "POOR WINNER"

You're right there....what a "SORE WINNER".

You don't know much about baseball....games are NOT won on pitching alone!!

Congrats JCHS....Tigers get 'em next time!!
Gatortater Wrote:You're right there....what a "SORE WINNER".

You don't know much about baseball....games are NOT won on pitching alone!!

Again, Solid Oxygen is not a JC fan. He is a Lawrence fan.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Again, Solid Oxygen is not a JC fan. He is a Lawrence fan.
Woohoo, go Eagles.
PS...your PM's are full.:biggrin:
PARKER > LYONS

Parker--->TongueirateSho

hmmmm...wonder what your beef is with Lyons? Maybe he's struck you out so much you just can't stand it.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:lol.....

Just so you know Oxygen is not a JC fan. He is a Lawrence Co. fan.

That is the reason I made the little Ask LC/Pburg statement. I just forgot to take out the "Poor Winner" part.

Thanks though.
Allie Katt Wrote:this line just cracks me up--you can always tell when kinfolk get on here

this game was won by superb coaching on Hall's part in the first inning, jumping on P'ville early and scoring and then the Tiger defense deciding to nap most of the game.

But always give kudos to where they go--congrats JC on the win.

I wasn't at the game I was just wondering what he did in the first inning? Im not saying he didnt, Shawn is a great coach, I just didn't know if he did something different this game or what happened?
Gatortater Wrote:You're right there....what a "SORE WINNER".

You don't know much about baseball....[SIZE="2"]games are NOT won on pitching alone!!
[/SIZE]

You are exactly right it's not won on pitching alone, but in this region it very well could be. They control ever play, and if you get a dominant pitcher, especially in this area, where there is not overwhelming offense, he can really control and determine the outcome of the game.
Congrats Johnson Central!
PARKER > LYONS

Parker--->TongueirateSho

your just glad paintsville lost sence paintsville beat lawerence county.. if your going to say parker > lyons then you should also say jackson/lyons > shep
Congrats!
Congrats JC!
Central had a game plan and stuck to it.
No subliminal message here.
Congrats JC
Congrats JC
If I offended anyone by saying that Parker got the best of Lyons I apologize. It wasn't meant to offend anyone i was just making a statement about the pitching match up. Once again I apologize.
Austin Lyons pitched a great game. The young man never gave up and gave it his all. The defense was a little lacking however. Keep working Tigers there are more games left.

Hold your head up Lyons, you have impressed many in all schools, districts, and surrounding areas.

Congrats to the Eagles and a great performance!!:Thumbs:
Congrats JC.
Pages: 1 2