Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region All Star Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone attend the games at Perry Central today?

Who played well?
Yes,I went to the underclassmen game they all really played well but the boy from leslie county that plays the post played real well LCC,HAZARD, PCC, BUCKHORN,CORDIA LESLIE, KNOTT, the players off of these teams were all on one team they won against LEE, WOLF ESTILL JACKSON CITY BREATHITT,OWSLEY, ONE OTHER I CANT REMEMBER.
How did the senior game go?
The Senior game was fun to watch. I thought that the home team which was girls from Letcher, Hazard, Knott, Buckhorn, and Perry done really good. The Knott girls really impressed me.
Did all four of Knott's seniors play? Did any one other than Kincer play for Letcher? Who led each team in scoring?
No. Just two. Thomas and Conley. Baker was supposed to play for Letcher but I didn't see her there. But I don't know about scoring, someone else post please.
I would have liked to watched but I figured as hot as it was outside that it would be 100 degrees or more in pcc's gym.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I would have liked to watched but I figured as hot as it was outside that it would be 100 degrees or more in pcc's gym.

It was the hottest gym I have been in . It was probably 100 or more in there!!!!!!! but the games were good...
A couple of people I have talked to said once the home team got going they didn't look back. A lot said that Kincer played her normal game and that the two Knott girls haven't played that well in a long time, almost like they had something to prove since they didn't get a chance to in the regular season. I think they mentioned that either Kincer or Thomas led the home team in scoring and the girl from Lee County led the away team. Speaking of the away team, who played for them?
Don't know who's idea it was to put the 53rd and 54th togehter and the 55th and 56th together. They should of split it up better than that, would of been a lot more entertaining games for all the players involved. It was very hot and the kids done well, looked like they were enjoying theirselves. Way to hot in their, can't believe they haven't got AIR!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Don't know who's idea it was to put the 53rd and 54th togehter and the 55th and 56th together. They should of split it up better than that, would of been a lot more entertaining games for all the players involved. It was very hot and the kids done well, looked like they were enjoying theirselves. Way to hot in their, can't believe they haven't got AIR!

I am willing to say the 55th and 56th team never had a chance.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Don't know who's idea it was to put the 53rd and 54th togehter and the 55th and 56th together. They should of split it up better than that, would of been a lot more entertaining games for all the players involved. It was very hot and the kids done well, looked like they were enjoying theirselves. Way to hot in their, can't believe they haven't got AIR!

I think that is always how they have split them up in the past. I have been to last 3-4 of these and it has never been this lopsided. The 53/54th won every game and most of the games were not close. It may be time for them to look at splitting the teams up differently.
At least it gives the girls extra time to play ball before there career is over.