Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 10 P-Burg 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final From Stone Crest
Congrats East Ridge.
After beating Belfry 12-11 in a payback game, the Blackcats looked like they were out of gas in the second game against ER.

Congrats Warriors!
Congrats East Ridge!
Congrats East Ridge
outdoorsman43 Wrote:After beating Belfry 12-11 in a payback game, the Blackcats looked like they were out of gas in the second game against ER.

Congrats Warriors!

Not being mean but we all knew what was going to happen before we even went..... I'd guess that P-burg was out of pitching as they had Phelps on Friday night... ???? Maybe??
Funny how you knew what was going to happen before you got here....How about you play paintsville,lawrence co,phelps,belfry,and then play anybody and see how far your pitching goes....I guess seeing your best means you only played friday night against pike central? fact is pitching in high school is a hard thing if you play militple games.
phs1986 Wrote:Not being mean but we all knew what was going to happen before we even went..... I'd guess that P-burg was out of pitching as they had Phelps on Friday night... ???? Maybe??

Well Pburg only used Billy Robinson aginst Phelps so they had plenty of arms.
Congrats East Ridge
springballfun Wrote:Funny how you knew what was going to happen before you got here....How about you play paintsville,lawrence co,phelps,belfry,and then play anybody and see how far your pitching goes....I guess seeing your best means you only played friday night against pike central? fact is pitching in high school is a hard thing if you play militple games.

Four games? Well, the week of spring break (the week we played P-burg @ home) we had 8 games. Pitching is all about how you use them. Plan it out.... As far as seeing our best, well... yes, we played Pike Central on Friday night and nope... we had more we could have put in. I'm assuming your talking about Runyon? Regardless of what people have been told or believe, Belfry does have more than 1 or 2 pitchers... LOL....

Congrats ER on the win........