Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middle School Players That Will Make an Impact next Year for Their High School Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will make an impact for their high school team next season?Players names and what High School he will be playing for next season
are we talking basketball? If so, then the kid at shelby county, Hicks is going to be a star in high school.
Navajo4life Wrote:are we talking basketball? If so, then the kid at shelby county, Hicks is going to be a star in high school.
BASEBALL.
There is an 8th grader at North Oldham High School is a great player right now, as an 8th grader, he will be a superstar if he keeps progresses.
Jordan Fox transferred from clay county middle school back to Jackson County middle school and could play on high school team as 8th grader
joedix1 Wrote:Jordan Fox transferred from clay county middle school back to Jackson County middle school and could play on high school team as 8th grader

Due to how bad baseball is in Jackson Co is the only reason why he will be playing on the high school team. Also another thing to factor in is that alot of the reasons why he came back to Jackson Co is because he was guaranteed the starting point guard spot on the high school basketball team. Also to keep his grandpa happy so he won't move him away again, the school system is giving the boy first class treatment. I'll give the boy credit he is one of the top 8th grade basketball players in the state and one of the fastest kids i've ever seen run at that age, but as far as baseball,well in Jackson Co he might be good but outside of that he is just average.
jordan is good because and i should kno ive played on his team for 4yrs and this year we are goin to state
Jacob Hamilton from Pikeville.
adidas_4 Wrote:Jacob Hamilton from Pikeville.

Jacob Hamilton will not be an impact player this year! He is in eighth grade and is on a team full of PROVEN upper classmen. Team won 16 of last 18 last year without him and those two losses were to Lawrence County. People need to quit putting undo pressure on this young man. He has not even pitched to batters over 14 in his life. Dont ruin this young man because he will be a stud in a few years if everyone would get out of his head. He wasnt even the best player on the Jr. High team last year. My sources say Ethan Rowe was every bit as good and much more effective as a pitcher. He did not throw quite as hard but Pitched better and that is why they call them Pitchers, not Throwers on the scorecard. Let the Child develop and he will do great things, otherwise he is gonna put so much pressure on himself that he will have a hard time succeeding.

Also Pikeville administration allowing his father to help coach is not a wise move. Dads should not coach there own at the High School level, this isnt little league or is it at Pikeville?