Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Recruits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what players you think will play at the next level
holbrook ashland
blume johnson central
chaffin lynn camp
maynord belfry
varney pcc
morgan leslie
bjohnson jcc
robinson pikeville.
shaffer pburg
the big rb for shelby valley dont know his name. Ill just call him moose for now Smile

just to name a few off the top of my head
Durrell Olinger from Hazard will play at the next level. He has an excellent arm with enough precision to put a camel through the eye of a needle. He's mobile and is able to buy extra time with his legs. He's quick, smart, and compossed. The amount of games Hazard plays this postseasn depends heavily on the ability and talent of Mr. Olinger.
ian is off to eku I hear and I am proud of his work so far and lookin forward to seein him lead apb into the playoffs. one good qb and knows how to keep his cool under pressure.
tomcatnation Wrote:ian is off to eku I hear and I am proud of his work so far and lookin forward to seein him lead apb into the playoffs. one good qb and knows how to keep his cool under pressure.

thats great news. Im sure he will make a good qb in a couple of years for EKY.:rock:
toolbox Wrote:thats great news. Im sure he will make a good qb in a couple of years for EKY.:rock:

:Nodding:
tomcatnation Wrote::Nodding:

:rock::rock:

ashland have any other players going on to play college tomcat??
I'm sure that Angel Gurule of Ashland will make his name heard at the collegiate level as well.
i HEARD that missippi state is letting the angle know they are intrested but again you know how rumors get started. I do not know how good that source is tho so iono.
Id say Ron Blume, Derek Flintchum, and Sean Music will all play ball somewhere. I know Union, Pikeville, Campbellsville, and some other schools were very interested in them. Good luck to these boys and maybe one day i will either be playing with them or against them.
Chaffin no doubt!
pcbears_27 Wrote:Id say Ron Blume, Derek Flintchum, and Sean Music will all play ball somewhere. I know Union, Pikeville, Campbellsville, and some other schools were very interested in them. Good luck to these boys and maybe one day i will either be playing with them or against them.

Well i definetly see Blume and Music going somewhere but Flinchum ehhh well....he hasnt really showed interest in college
tomcatnation Wrote:i HEARD that missippi state is letting the angle know they are intrested but again you know how rumors get started. I do not know how good that source is tho so iono.

That is true, and I heard this from a very reliable source.
Just players from around Prestonsburg:

Blume
Shaffer
Hamilton, if not baseball then football.
Peters
Robinson
Shaffer and B. Hamilton
jon wells from sheldon clark has the ability and the strength to play alot of places but not the height i know it sounds stupid but most colleges have a height requirment
Blackcat75 Wrote:Shaffer and B. Hamilton

I agree blackcat75 !!!