Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wade Skaggs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great sophmore player from Lc..
What everyones thoughts on his upcoming season?

:thanks:
I think Wade will have a really great season. He can really shoot when he begins to heat up!
He will be a top 10 player in the region.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:He will be a top 10 player in the region.

Really good shooter that's it.Not a team player,he hurts his team by trying to do too much.This kid could be a good player if he would use his head and get other players involved,i think he plays to fill in stats not to win,it's all about him.LC will have a long season if MR SKAGGS thinks he is the man.ALL PLAYERS have a role on every team.Not out to bash skaggs but how many assist does he have in a game?Hope he learns his role on team cause LC could have another really good season.If he is a ball hog gonna be a longggg season...........
Is he going to be a junior or senior?
Mr.Rainman Wrote:Is he going to be a junior or senior?

He will be a junior, averaged around 12-13 points a game last year, also heard he shot better than 40 % from the three point line.
Wow.
sportfan Wrote:Really good shooter that's it.Not a team player,he hurts his team by trying to do too much.This kid could be a good player if he would use his head and get other players involved,i think he plays to fill in stats not to win,it's all about him.LC will have a long season if MR SKAGGS thinks he is the man.ALL PLAYERS have a role on every team.Not out to bash skaggs but how many assist does he have in a game?Hope he learns his role on team cause LC could have another really good season.If he is a ball hog gonna be a longggg season...........

:Clap:

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=28569

Please check out the the link and click "STATS" to find out how dumb you sound. Everygame there is at least one person on the team that doubles his shots taken in the game. He was over 40% from the three point line this year.
Against the June Buchanan game Frasher was 10 for 22. Your saying he is a ball hog and he needs to learn his role.. why change anything when the Dawgs made it to the Regional Championship?

Jealousy wont get you anywhere either. :Thumbs:
SolidOxygen Wrote::Clap:

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=28569

Please check out the the link and click "STATS" to find out how dumb you sound. Everygame there is at least one person on the team that doubles his shots taken in the game. He was over 40% from the three point line this year.
Against the June Buchanan game Frasher was 10 for 22. Your saying he is a ball hog and he needs to learn his role.. why change anything when the Dawgs made it to the Regional Championship?

Jealousy wont get you anywhere either. :Thumbs:
I would say, by reading the stats, sportfan either doesn't know ball, is jealous, or just watches golf.
Mr.Rainman Wrote:Wow.

I think he also made all tournament team during the 15th regional tournament. If im not mistaken.
Blueheat Wrote:I think he also made all tournament team during the 15th regional tournament. If im not mistaken.

Everyone is entittled to their opinion.LC had a very good point guard last season to help skaggs all i am saying is if he tries to do it all they wont win.They need to get every one involved.If YOU look at stats they were 12 and 2 last 14 games and they had 5 players in double figures.Even jordan cant win by himself.About being dumb GROW UP.PLAYER OR FAN FOR 50 YEARS.Go TIGERS
sportfan Wrote:Everyone is entittled to their opinion.LC had a very good point guard last season to help skaggs all i am saying is if he tries to do it all they wont win.They need to get every one involved.If YOU look at stats they were 12 and 2 last 14 games and they had 5 players in double figures.Even jordan cant win by himself.About being dumb GROW UP.PLAYER OR FAN FOR 50 YEARS.Go TIGERS

Alot of the reason those people were averaging double figures, later on in the year is because teams figured out who the scorers/ shooters where. Go watch any game film of the last 10 games, skaggs and thompson was either boxed and 1 or triangled and two. With your little basketball knowledge you might not know what that is, but its when the the other team is tryin to stop them from scoring, because thats what there meant to do.:Thumbs: Also i dont see how he hurts the team, he actually helps them, because people key on him which gets other people open, and go ask any of the teams coaches in the district tournament, who they was tryin to stop from shootin and scoring, im sure they would be plz to tell you.:lmao:
[quote=SolidOxygen]

Frasher was 10 for 22. Your saying he is a ball hog and he needs to learn his role.. why change anything when the Dawgs made it to the Regional Championship?

Without Frasher and his presence in the post then you don't even have a district championship team..if you are a true LC fan then you wouldn't just get on here and blow wade up like he's a one man team Confusedhh:
not bashing any players from LC in any way bc wade is an excellent player..just trying to make the point that letting all this go to a players head can in the end be a bad thing for the team.....
xUnlimit3d Skillzx Wrote:[quote=SolidOxygen]

Frasher was 10 for 22. Your saying he is a ball hog and he needs to learn his role.. why change anything when the Dawgs made it to the Regional Championship?

Without Frasher and his presence in the post then you don't even have a district championship team..if you are a true LC fan then you wouldn't just get on here and blow wade up like he's a one man team Confusedhh:
not bashing any players from LC in any way bc wade is an excellent player..just trying to make the point that letting all this go to a players head can in the end be a bad thing for the team.....

I agree, I wasnt blowing up Skaggs (even tho the thread is called 'Wade Skaggs' ) or bashing Frasher..
was trying to point out that Skaggs wasnt a ball hog and doesnt take alot of shots in a game. Was just pointing out the fact that sportsfan was wrong..
Frashers presence does help the team with rebounding and scoring in the paint. He too as well made all regional team this year..
:1:
If you guys will take time to look at stats as you say then maybe you would know.Last five games he was 19 for 49 total from the floor.He was 6 for 20 behind 3pts you do the math or can you?? He is not shooting 40% from 3pt.I was not stating an opinion to bash this kid,i have watched him for the last three years,and think he is a nice player but he tries to take over a game and he is not capable of being the go to man on any team..If he becomes a team player he will be great if not LC will have a long season.They have 4 returning starters POSITIONS 2, 3 , 4 , AND 5 ARE SOLID if they can come up with a point guard.All i am stating is they have NO superstars on this team tyhey have some really good players not just skaggs.They have Frasher,Atkins,Baldwin that are solid players too. They got on a roll at the end of season because they played TEAM BALL. You have a great day.
sportfan Wrote:If you guys will take time to look at stats as you say then maybe you would know.Last five games he was 19 for 49 total from the floor.He was 6 for 20 behind 3pts you do the math or can you?? He is not shooting 40% from 3pt.I was not stating an opinion to bash this kid,i have watched him for the last three years,and think he is a nice player but he tries to take over a game and he is not capable of being the go to man on any team..If he becomes a team player he will be great if not LC will have a long season.They have 4 returning starters POSITIONS 2, 3 , 4 , AND 5 ARE SOLID if they can come up with a point guard.All i am stating is they have NO superstars on this team tyhey have some really good players not just skaggs.They have Frasher,Atkins,Baldwin that are solid players too. They got on a roll at the end of season because they played TEAM BALL. You have a great day.

We are talking about the whole year, not the last five games..
Nobody said he was the " go to man " but he is one of the most clutch players on the team, as you recall the buzzer beater against Sheldon Clark which put you guys in overtime then winning overall? True, the LC team has solid players and talent, but this thread is called " WADE SKAGGS " not " SKAGGS TRIBUTATION TO THE LAWRENCE COUNTY TEAM. " You say your not trying to bash the kid when clearly you are.. Your just a jealous parent or better yet a teamate...
wonder why your not arguing over Skaggs shots taken anymore since that was what you were nagging about to begin with

I will have a great day. :thanks:
SolidOxygen Wrote:We are talking about the whole year, not the last five games..
Nobody said he was the " go to man " but he is one of the most clutch players on the team, as you recall the buzzer beater against Sheldon Clark which put you guys in overtime then winning overall? True, the LC team has solid players and talent, but this thread is called " WADE SKAGGS " not " SKAGGS TRIBUTATION TO THE LAWRENCE COUNTY TEAM. " You say your not trying to bash the kid when clearly you are.. Your just a jealous parent or better yet a teamate...
wonder why your not arguing over Skaggs shots taken anymore since that was what you were nagging about to begin with

I will have a great day. :thanks:

haha nice post. :worthy:
mjballer23 Wrote:haha nice post. :worthy:

Now you have changed your thread from WADE SKAGGS to clutch player.You go do the stats,no one on the team is shooting 40% from 3pt.I think solid oxygen is either wade or a parent or someone else in family.........I hope skaggs has a great year,remember YOU are the one that said to check out his stats not me.Every one is entittled to their opinion and no I am not bashing wade skaggs i am telling it like i see it.Hope you have a great upcoming year LC AND KEEP UP THE HUSTLE AS A TEAM.This is my last reply to SOLID OXYGEN.You need to get you a summer job so it will keep you occupied and GROW UP.
sportfan Wrote:Now you have changed your thread from WADE SKAGGS to clutch player.You go do the stats,no one on the team is shooting 40% from 3pt.I think solid oxygen is either wade or a parent or someone else in family.........I hope skaggs has a great year,remember YOU are the one that said to check out his stats not me.Every one is entittled to their opinion and no I am not bashing wade skaggs i am telling it like i see it.Hope you have a great upcoming year LC AND KEEP UP THE HUSTLE AS A TEAM.This is my last reply to SOLID OXYGEN.You need to get you a summer job so it will keep you occupied and GROW UP.

i changed the thread?
I said Wade was a clutch player..
clutch player describes him.. the thread is called "Wade Skaggs"
so your wrong there, as always.

you tell it like you see it?
can you tell me when you SAW a game where Skaggs tried to do to much in a game, and it fail?
So you see it that he is a ballhog that trys to do to much in a game?

You cant tell me when to grow up when you complain on this thread of only negative things to the player.
JEALOUS

Today in 7th period ask Anderson if he was 40% from 3pt this year.
:HitWall: :Clap:
lol sounds like sportfan's name should be jealous paintsville fan :yawn:
Wades 3 points mades and attepts from the linked site i posted earlier..
3/8
0/4
1/5
0/2
2/2
4/5
1/2
2/5
3/7
0/3
2/5
0/2
4/8
6/10
1/4
4/7
0/3
2/6
1/8
3/6
4/7
3/6
4/8
2/6
0/3
2/6
4/6
0/0
1/4
2/6
1/3
2/5

64/155 = 0.4141= 41% we were both wrong he was 1 percent better then what i said.
there mikey.:popcorn:
sportfan Wrote:Now you have changed your thread from WADE SKAGGS to clutch player.You go do the stats,no one on the team is shooting 40% from 3pt.I think solid oxygen is either wade or a parent or someone else in family.........I hope skaggs has a great year,remember YOU are the one that said to check out his stats not me.Every one is entittled to their opinion and no I am not bashing wade skaggs i am telling it like i see it.Hope you have a great upcoming year LC AND KEEP UP THE HUSTLE AS A TEAM.This is my last reply to SOLID OXYGEN.You need to get you a summer job so it will keep you occupied and GROW UP.

Wade is real good baller and from all the games I watched him in he was a great team player. The kid is only going to get better too, I can't wait to see him and his team play next year.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Wade is real good baller and from all the games I watched him in he was a great team player. The kid is only going to get better too, I can't wait to see him and his team play next year.

Finally, a good post since whine bag came on here all jealous.:dontthink
SolidOxygen Wrote:Wades 3 points mades and attepts from the linked site i posted earlier..
3/8
0/4
1/5
0/2
2/2
4/5
1/2
2/5
3/7
0/3
2/5
0/2
4/8
6/10
1/4
4/7
0/3
2/6
1/8
3/6
4/7
3/6
4/8
2/6
0/3
2/6
4/6
0/0
1/4
2/6
1/3
2/5

64/155 = 0.4141= 41% we were both wrong he was 1 percent better then what i said.
there mikey.:popcorn:

ROFL prolly one of the top posts i have ever seen. sounds like someone is ethier jelous or just hates wade as the individual he is. Wade keep up the good work ill be there to support you 100%
wade skaggs is the man hes the next michael jordan
i would give up too SPORTSFAN...ur not gonna win this arguementConfusedhh:
congratulations sportfan, you made yourself look completely stupid.
LC will win the 57th this year! wade is a good player