Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Riots in France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the tenth day in a row teenagers and young adults have been causing riots in France. It has spread to at least eight French cities and looks to be getting out of control. Main reason is due to living conditions in the poor sections of these towns.

Give a few more weeks and the US will have to go over and save their butts again except this time it will be from their own kids.Confusedalute:
CatDawg Wrote:For the tenth day in a row teenagers and young adults have been causing riots in France. It has spread to at least eight French cities and looks to be getting out of control. Main reason is due to living conditions in the poor sections of these towns.

Give a few more weeks and the US will have to go over and save their butts again except this time it will be from their own kids.Confusedalute:

that aint right.

but your prolly right about us having to go over there
That's interesting in a way but I agree it isn't right but then again the country should try to improve the living conditions...

Did anyone see on the news where someone from the UN is here in KY because of poverty or something.
Trying to start a coal for food program or something so they can steal more money.
Oh I don't know...I just heard some of it as I was walking through the kitchen...
Riots im sure there will little violence as they have yet to strike a blow at anything or one in decades
French=coward
bad hats
snobs
but good food
So true Doc.
and crappy hats
the beret
jeeez what the hell were they thinking
I guess I didn't hear it correctly last night. It was young Muslims causing the riots over living conditions and feeling they're being treated unfairly due to their race.
either way it should stop
Still rioting as of today. It has reached throughout France and seems to be getting slightly worse. Over 900 cars have been torched and over 200 people arrested since it began.
Getting worse it has spread to every major city in France and over 100 smaller towns. Also had the first death related to the riots.